WX Not sure whats coming to the west coast, from way out !

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Wx.jpg
    Wx.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nooooo low water means gold getting. Big water means WOW look at that raging river. Its a muddy destructive torrent...how will the fish live throught that! lol. I had enough last year. Bring on the next "drought"

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nooooo low water means gold getting. Big water means WOW look at that raging river. Its a muddy destructive torrent...how will the fish live throught that! lol. I had enough last year. Bring on the next "drought"
Nature sure can make a destructive torrent way bigger then man can for any animal including man.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mother Nature IS the biggest animal out there! Her moods, called weather/tornadoes/earthquakes, go way beyond what mankind can do in such a short time. I've been watching the NorCal weather as well and as of yet, IMHO, it is not safe to go out to play in it. I want to see what happens in May!

delnorter

Oct 28, 2008
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the storm hit last night. Rained like a cow peeing on a flat rock. Headed out to the higher passes in a little while on road patrol. Expecting a fair amount of snow the the mountains.

Mike

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raining like crazy and gale force wind wow all of winter at once with MUCH snow coming our way in town the next 24....John

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Snowing all day here at 1400 feet.....good excuse to stay inside with the dog and watch old westerns.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread