Heartbreak in AZ

Arachnofreak

Nov 16, 2012
Prescott Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good morning all!

I am blessed enough with my job to be able to get out and pan for about 3 and a half hours almost every day. Kind of a swing shift thing and my work is very close to the area I love to go scratching and digging around in :). I normally just pan to black sand and throw the cons in a bucket and go through it at the end of the week. My family all live together in a big place, Myself, wife, brother and his kids mom and dad etc... and my dad loves to go through my black sand when I am done to find whatever little tiny pieces I miss.

This week I did pretty good, even found a little picker so I brought my bucket home and set it in the garage like always but when I come out to go through it all I find are empty buckets. Long story short dad mistook the cons I brought home for stuff that we both had already gone through and chucked it out into the rocks in the front yard. Been kinda rainy and snowy here so not going to be easy to get back without screwing up the yard.

A weeks worth of work man, its not much but damn lol. Oh well, back at it again next week :sadsmiley:

Charlie

Upvote 0

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's about like having my Bucket Buddy puke 3/4ths of my gold into the tailings on a beach 300 miles away.:BangHead:

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Least I was able to recover the tailings from the run, and they didn't get washed away!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions