Maricopa County

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Land Matters maps show that area in detail.

Squaw Hollow is all private property. Best to look elsewhere for Treasure.

Those folks are getting pretty tired of people trying to dig up their property. The area has been mined and is now patented private property. There is nothing left for a treasure hunter. You missed your chance by about 120 years.

Heavy Pans

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There's lots of gold in Maricopa County Goldminer. The north and northwest areas outside of Phoenix have the best gold. Little San Domingo, Black Canyon, Red Basin or Rich Hill areas are more accessible than the Cave Creek region and all still have areas open to prospecting.

Closer to you are the many deposits south of Lake Mead and north of Kingman. There are still many deposits waiting to be discovered and mined there. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
Goldminer

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
My friend I know more about gold deposits in Arizona than you will find out about in your lifetime. I appreciate your comments, but wonder why you are adamant about my asking for info on the Cave Creek area. By the way, I talked with the Maricopa Forestry Service, and they no nothing of any Squaw Hollow that you say is all owned and patented.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My friend I know more about gold deposits in Arizona than you will find out about in your lifetime. I appreciate your comments, but wonder why you are adamant about my asking for info on the Cave Creek area. By the way, I talked with the Maricopa Forestry Service, and they no nothing of any Squaw Hollow that you say is all owned and patented.

Thanks for the heads up friend. Knowledge is a good thing. I'm sure you know where Squaw Hollow is so I'm wondering why you asked here?

Heavy Pans

p.s. Who the heck is the "Maricopa Forestry Service"? Being new to Arizona I guess I've never heard of them.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So being from Ca. i was googling Squaw hollow in Maricopa..Mariposa..county.. I was like whats the problem there is a campground and state park all through there. lol. The devil is in the details. Should have read that thread title a little closer.. Dang had a good laugh at myself..
Oh an for the O.P Dontt get defensive about Clay. He is very knowledgeable and is your easiest avenue to becoming a legal gold miner. go to his site it is very generously free and is awesome

Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Slow your roll Goldminer. "Clay" is trying to help you. It is obvious to those of us that have prospected Arizona, you have no idea who Barry is, or what he knows. Try keeping your ears open, and your tongue still for a minute and you might get the help you asked for. :skullflag:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ha lol sorry but Clay is the last guy on earth you want to blow off. Might want to reef those sails Capt.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hahahahahahahaha

you wish

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread