Bohmker v. Oregon Opining Arguments

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In listening to the 'Oral Arguments' at around 2:29 the only terms used where "Leasing the stream bed", "Subject of federal mining permit". Before this time the terms "Land lease" and "Permit" is used.

In listening to the whole clip no mention of "Non-navigable part of the stream".
At around 2:33 there is a reference to the "Claim not conforming to the stream because of conformity to the public rectangular survey system" and parts of the stream are left out.

This can give one a better idea what is being discussed and what is not being discussed.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And they got across that the gold is at the bottom of the stream and is being made not legal to use motorized equipment to retrieve it, making the claims worthless... While the environazi's are saying that they can use motorized equipment, just not in the parts of the claims within 100' of the water where the gold is... Totally Kindergarten attitude with the he said, she said environazi arguments... All I know is that I can't say what I really feel needs to happen unfortunately... But if it's Brown... Flush it down! is a beginning.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And they got across that the gold is at the bottom of the stream and is being made not legal to use motorized equipment to retrieve it, making the claims worthless... While the environazi's are saying that they can use motorized equipment, just not in the parts of the claims within 100' of the water where the gold is... Totally Kindergarten attitude with the he said, she said environazi arguments... All I know is that I can't say what I really feel needs to happen unfortunately... But if it's Brown... Flush it down! is a beginning.
Acting in two capacities or having two aspects to start with. Twofold.
You may be right about a "Brown decree". This is where the 'Decree' terminates marriage without specifying in whose favor issue as to grounds for divorce was decided. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Bejay

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Central Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Garret fully underwater
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am saving this for sure. I was unaware that I could use motors as long as I was not in the "in water stream". From the mouths of the opposition comes awareness. Not a mention of 100' by the opposition. Not a mention of motorized pumps being prohibited to supply water to all the out of stream mining deposits.

Bejay

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am saving this for sure. I was unaware that I could use motors as long as I was not in the in water stream. From the mouths of the opposition comes awareness. Not a mention of 100' by the opposition. Not a mention of motorized pumps being prohibited to supply water to all the out of stream mining deposits.
Bejay
If pressed will find out that as long as the "Water" stays in the same drainage and has been that way for a long time.
One will guess that being outside of the 'Water stream' means the water gets filtered one way or another before flowing back into the same water flow. Anyone know about this?
Thanks for pointing this out Bejay.

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you listen to the audio there is a discussion about a "Land lease / permit" use.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used