Thats a beauty :)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Gold - Congratulations! :headbang:

craig82

Jan 22, 2018
az
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow! Nice lil nugget there. I've been sampling up an down Rose Creek but not sure what I'm doing at all. Couple questions for ya, how far up the creek can you go? I haven't seen any claim markers but I'm sure there's a limit somewhere near the bend where the houses are at? Also I heard you can sluice on one side of the bridge but not the other just wondering which side that is and if its true?

-Thanks, Craig

OP
OP
A

Arachnofreak

Nov 16, 2012
Prescott Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow! Nice lil nugget there. I've been sampling up an down Rose Creek but not sure what I'm doing at all. Couple questions for ya, how far up the creek can you go? I haven't seen any claim markers but I'm sure there's a limit somewhere near the bend where the houses are at? Also I heard you can sluice on one side of the bridge but not the other just wondering which side that is and if its true?

-Thanks, Craig

I have been working Rose Quartz for about 5 years. The general rule is you can sluice upstream for the bridge to the second concrete platform. Please understand that is based on nothing more than what I have heard over time. That land is owned by the Fain Corp and they have granted permission for us mine there so seeing as how its private property and we have permission sluices etc... are ok. There are no claim markers or anything past the second concrete platform but I don't go any farther than that just because I have heard that Fain land ends there and someone else's claim begins. I'm the short bearded guy with the John Deer cap and the little white Chevy S-10. If you ever see me out there come and say hi and I'll show you some of the better spots :)

Charlie

craig82

Jan 22, 2018
az
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome, thanks for the info Charlie and I'll def say hi if we cross paths out there.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have been working Rose Quartz for about 5 years. The general rule is you can sluice upstream for the bridge to the second concrete platform. Please understand that is based on nothing more than what I have heard over time. That land is owned by the Fain Corp and they have granted permission for us mine there so seeing as how its private property and we have permission sluices etc... are ok. There are no claim markers or anything past the second concrete platform but I don't go any farther than that just because I have heard that Fain land ends there and someone else's claim begins. I'm the short bearded guy with the John Deer cap and the little white Chevy S-10. If you ever see me out there come and say hi and I'll show you some of the better spots :)

Charlie

Can’t you just go to the county assessor’s website and take a look at the property boundaries yourself? I do that all the time here in CO :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread