Thoughts prayers and good Vibes Please!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad news but sounding better.

A TNET member we all know as AUFISHER , those of him who personally know call Bill is in the hospital.

I got the message from my partner a few days ago. But, didn't want to post until we had better updates and maybe prognosis.

He had a brain hemorrhage and major stroke. The doctors were concerned about his unresponsiveness.

News from his wife today is that he is answering and responding with at least hand squezzing. The doctors are much more hopeful for his recovery now.

Several of us here know him personally. Bill is a great guy huge heart, funny and smart. His wife wendi is the sweetest. If you were at the last miners bash you probably met Bill

He is an original Bazooka Buddy. Many of the pictures used in Bazookas mag and online adds were taken when Hangtowndiggins and Aufisher were out digging.
Reed Lukens has pictures of the massive hole they dug during the bash.

Great Dude please send your thoughts ,prayers , drum circles and rain dances his way and especially his wife Wendi.

Hopefully soon he will get to see this thread and see his tnet friends are pulling for him.

Hang in their Bill. you know John, Joe and I are there for you.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wendi I know you guys moved farther away . But, don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help while Bill recovers. John Joe and I will do what we can.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Praying for a quick recovery & that the Lord help friends & Family.

Pirate Digger

Tenderfoot
Feb 1, 2016
Kirkwood N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Whites Spectrum XLT
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please send my prayers and get well wishes! Thanks!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you ALL for sending such kind words and thoughts to our dear friend Bill and his family!

I've been blessed to spend many days mining with Bill and not a single of them fell short of anything but AWESOME. Always so upbeat and his positive, easy going personality is easily contagious. His such amazing humor always lead to a day full of great laughs and smiles to the point my face would hurt by the end of the day. He always showed up ready to hit it HARD without a single complaint, any flash in the pan at clean up time was always just a bonus to me...

AUFisher in his zone and always stoked to man the vac! IMG_3796.PNG

Myself taking a breather and Bill picking up my slack in hole we dug at the Bash.. IMG_3802.PNG

The hole a few beers later.. IMG_3797.PNG

Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

medusa

Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing Bill a speedy recovery!
Stay strong Wendi, positive vibes heading your way!

Jamie1993

Feb 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well Bill. Our prayers are with you and your family.

builderb1

Jul 11, 2016
nc
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter quickdraw pro
Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers go out to him..

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Prayers to both.
DTS

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys got a good chain going stuff happens when lots of folks pray.
Aufish. the only guy who always liked my stuff.
Get better. take me fishin buddy.
This ole sand pirate could stand a trip to some water its been long time.
Gt......

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Standin at the waters edge today buddy. Edge of a settling pond and hardrock finishing station. Its a little milder weather 90 today so we run all day or till i gets tired.
Got another 4 runs of the yard culls and we gets ready run my last pile of ore.
Get better.
Gt.......

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GT- Thank you for keeping your kind wishes coming for AU. He spoke of you with me in person a couple years back saying how he would love to hit some of that harsh desert mining with you, I agreed it sounded like a blast as well as a swift boot in the rear all in one. No doubt when Bill is well enough we'll show you the waters and share all the beautiful Sierra snowmelt gold you can dig... Keep busy on your digs and may you be blessed with extra heavy pans sir!

Asmbandits- I believe I read somewhere on the forum your name is Gerald? If that was you who made the such generous donation to a man and his family in need who you've never met, then THANK YOU so much man!! I very well may be wrong and if so we still thank you for your kind wishes and thoughts for Bill and his fam!

I received updates yesterday from Bills wife (Wendi). He was kicked out of ICU yesterday morning and was making such amazing progress the doctors planned to transfer Bill straight to the stroke rehab facility today.

Things were looking up and deep sighs of relief never felt so great..

This morning I received a very sad heartbreaking text from Wendi with almost the worst news we could get.

Bill tried to get out of his hospital bed on his own last night and fell. Wendi stated that it does not look good at all, Bill is bleeding from the brain again and is almost non-responsive.

It is hard for me to share this news. But fellas, PLEASE keep the thoughts prayers and good vibes flowing in! Please help Bill and his fam in the link on page 2 of this thread if able to.

Praying to report back with much better news soon. God bless...

Last edited:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im glad to help and wish I could do more, if there is ever anything you guys and or his family needed a hand with or anything let me know. Bill is the kindest person Ive come across in a long time. His good nature is evident all over this forum, its always the good ones that the bad stuff happens to..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread