Thoughts prayers and good Vibes Please!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad news but sounding better.

A TNET member we all know as AUFISHER , those of him who personally know call Bill is in the hospital.

I got the message from my partner a few days ago. But, didn't want to post until we had better updates and maybe prognosis.

He had a brain hemorrhage and major stroke. The doctors were concerned about his unresponsiveness.

News from his wife today is that he is answering and responding with at least hand squezzing. The doctors are much more hopeful for his recovery now.

Several of us here know him personally. Bill is a great guy huge heart, funny and smart. His wife wendi is the sweetest. If you were at the last miners bash you probably met Bill

He is an original Bazooka Buddy. Many of the pictures used in Bazookas mag and online adds were taken when Hangtowndiggins and Aufisher were out digging.
Reed Lukens has pictures of the massive hole they dug during the bash.

Great Dude please send your thoughts ,prayers , drum circles and rain dances his way and especially his wife Wendi.

Hopefully soon he will get to see this thread and see his tnet friends are pulling for him.

Hang in their Bill. you know John, Joe and I are there for you.

Upvote 0

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jerry- Thank you much for your more than generous help and super kind offers. God bless with all that you do and love sir. Good hearted people like yourself and many on this forum are rare these days. Bill wouldn't ask for anything more than prayers right now and is the kind of guy who would give the shirt off his back and last dollar in his pocket to anyone in need. The point you bring up of bad things happening to the good ones is exactly the question I've been asking these last few days, realizing I'll never get the answer.. but at least the good ones have friends and family that will hit the door running when in need, and the others, maybe not so much..
If you ever need an extra hand with anything just say the word, myself and I'm sure Jarrod also will be on our way..

Jon

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My prayers are for both Bill and Wendi.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT NEWS just in!! Bill is stable and kickin! The bleeding has stopped, he is responding much better this evening and in good spirits!! He was already able to stand almost unassisted!! Doctors are impressed at the least, they are already talking about transferring him to the rehab facility soon! Bill has a sitter to sit in with him though the night to insure he doesn't try to get up...

Thank god, the doctors and ALL the prayers from his family and friends, amazing stuff guys!!

If anyone can bounce back twice with such promising signs so quickly, it's BILL!!!

So thankful to get and share this news before we call it a day:occasion14::occasion14::occasion14::occasion14:

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's Great News. He will soon be back getting nuggets like this one he got.

IMG_2670 - Copy.JPG

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great news. Will still pray for Bill.

OP
OP
Goldwasher

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we need to send Wendi some ratchet straps so we can actually keep Bill in bed !!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was updated by Wendi earlier with great news that Bill is doing well and was scheduled to be transferred to the rehab center around 4:00 today...
Let's hope the news keeps getting better each day from here!

Bill- Rest up buddy, and please stay in bed at night!!

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:) great news brings big smiles :)
Will the rehab center be using gold pans to keep him occupied? He needs to keep his priorities straight, hehe :)

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:) great news brings big smiles :)
Will the rehab center be using gold pans to keep him occupied? He needs to keep his priorities straight, hehe :)
A better use of time then a 'Bedpan'.......LOL :laughing7:

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to hear your doin better today buddy.
Another day here at the mill.
Still tryin to get the mill mess cleaned up ( all the cull runs) done before we get started millin ore. When im finished my mill site will become my bird house as im gonna start raisin game birds and chickens !

The judge (sun) has been kind last few days and been below 100. Still 90s in shade by water edge.
This probably wont last much longer and will be blazin everyday in a few weeks. Bout the time i get heavy into diggin. good thing i got a headlamp might have to work at night.

Found this pan full of yellow goodies.
Anyways Gardens kickin butt.
Gt.....

Attachments

• 20180516_061332.jpg
    20180516_061332.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 91

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill had his first session of physical therapy yesterday and did well!! He was able to take 10 steps with the walking machine! Worked on his hand eye coordination as well. One of his hands and leg is compromised, to what extent I am not sure yet. Hopeful to get more great news today and I'm sure Wendi will chime in on the thread with a more detailed update when she is able to.

Bill- You got this! Keep truckin and hold your head higher then ever buddy!!

Last edited:

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B H Prospector- Amen to that sir!

GREAT News- Bill informed Wendi and the doctors that he is gaining back some feeling to his right side! (the side that is compromised).

I'm not sure the news could be better then this for now! Thank god and everyone who has been pullin for our dear buddy Bill:icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a gold digger, more of a dirt nerd, and I never knew your friend Bill but it definitely sounds like he could use prayers...so he has ours. Regards, Ddf.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The latest news from Wendi.. Bill is doing well and has been kickin tail with his physical therapy. He walked 150 feet with the walking assist machine yesterday and another 180 feet today!

Bill- Stoked for your such awesome and rapid progress with all! Keep at it my friend, be back on the digs in no time!!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thoughts and prayers. Sounds like he has a positive attitude and is a fighter!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread