Thoughts prayers and good Vibes Please!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad news but sounding better.

A TNET member we all know as AUFISHER , those of him who personally know call Bill is in the hospital.

I got the message from my partner a few days ago. But, didn't want to post until we had better updates and maybe prognosis.

He had a brain hemorrhage and major stroke. The doctors were concerned about his unresponsiveness.

News from his wife today is that he is answering and responding with at least hand squezzing. The doctors are much more hopeful for his recovery now.

Several of us here know him personally. Bill is a great guy huge heart, funny and smart. His wife wendi is the sweetest. If you were at the last miners bash you probably met Bill

He is an original Bazooka Buddy. Many of the pictures used in Bazookas mag and online adds were taken when Hangtowndiggins and Aufisher were out digging.
Reed Lukens has pictures of the massive hole they dug during the bash.

Great Dude please send your thoughts ,prayers , drum circles and rain dances his way and especially his wife Wendi.

Hopefully soon he will get to see this thread and see his tnet friends are pulling for him.

Hang in their Bill. you know John, Joe and I are there for you.

Upvote 0

Catchmydrift

May 2, 2014
Paradise,CA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely a nice guy. When I first signed up, Bill loaned me his 48" bazooka for months out of the kindness of his heart because he heard I was green and willing to shovel until I couldn't lift my arms. Genuine quality human being right there. I wish you the best, man. I'm not able to travel very far from my home because of anxiety/panic, but please let me know if I can contribute to your recovery in some way.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just now read this sad news .... reading through the comments it's uplifting to hear he is
doing better . I hope for his full recovery .

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher is doing great considering all.. He had a couple of tough set backs in the rehab center but stayed positive and powered through. Definitely still an uphill battle recovering but he's been pushing hard and has done awesome keeping his spirits up. He is doing well enough that he was released to go home yesterday:occasion14:

I'm sure AUfisher will be back here on Tnet when he's able to, hopeful that time will be soon!

Last edited:

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fisher is doing great considering all.. He had a couple of tough set backs in the rehab center but stayed positive and powered through. Definitely still an uphill battle recovering but he's been pushing hard and has done awesome keeping his spirits up. He is doing well enough that he was released to go home yesterday:occasion14:

I'm sure AUfisher will be back here on Tnet when he's able to, hopeful that time will be soon!

Thankful to hear the Fisher is making progress . Being able to go home is good . People like to be home .

I would like to hear about any updates yall might get on how he his getting along . Thanks .

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AUfisher, Here's a smile for ya! Keep on following the Doc's orders along with the PT person's suggestions and when in doubt just ask for help as it is there!

IMG_3394.JPG Keep improving as it is worth every drop of sweat and pain that it takes! All my best wishes to you...................63bkpkr

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Update for ya from.
Claudette mill.

Just started the grind makin pulp. Will be runnin the table n arrastra 24/ 7 till the stock piles gone.
Very hot now buddy.

Hope your gettin better will stop in next week with a picture for ya.
Gt......

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Was gonna wait till next week to stop back in, its just to dadgum hot been in it for a bit now.
Stuff kinda builds up in the body, you gotta take a couple days to cool down, thats today and a little churchins in the mornin, will pray for ya buddy.

Anyways get better, i miss the Aufisher likes.
Another golden goodie from my garden.
Gt......
20180623_065230.jpg

Forgot the mining related pic, unless you count that busy little bee on the hunt.
Shut down last night, stuffs solid rock again, will have to use a pick to breaker up monday mornin, just to get the dadgum stones loose.

20180623_073057.jpg

Last edited:

Tahoegold

Mar 7, 2016
Carson City, NV
Detector(s) used
Compadre, Gold Racer, White's TRX,Bazooka GT 24",God Hog mats,Grizzly Gold Trap Motherload, Harbor freight 9 function, Cintech pinpointer, Determination
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get better AUfisher!! I'm praying for a complete recovery!

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your doing better buddy, hopefully somewhere down the line we can meet up and dig some yella one day.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope you n your family are hangin in there.
Sickness sucks for both.
Thought id stop by say hey. been dealin with our own bad karma here.
Still managin the mill runs even though its hott and karma tryies to shut us down.

Table runnin! mill grindin ! Gettin closer to thee last pour at claudette mill.
Make sure i pour a small unique nugget for ya from the last run.

Thanks again for all the likes buddy. Gets better.
Gt.......

Moon rise over Cladette mill mining camp.
20180628_203846.jpg

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start pumping im full of CBD The stuff is amazing for Brain injury. When my 85 year old father had a stroke last year they said he would never move his left side again 2 weeks on CBD and he walked himself out of the care center NO LIE The Physical Therapist pulled me aside and demanded to know what I was giving him. He had a friend that was not responding to stroke therapy.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Any update.
Hope you n yours had a good 4th !
Take care buddy.

Can i get bills address from one of youall that know him.

Prayers.
Gt........

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update.. Bill has been doing his best with all, but is having some difficulties.. He was in the ER yesterday (the 4th). He hadn't been feeling too well the last few days with complaints of dizziness, vertigo, hot/cold flashes, not wanting to eat and shortness of breath/ trouble breathing.
After most of the day In the ER the doctors determined Bill has viral bronchitis and gave him meds to help with the dizziness. He was back home last night in good spirits and giving the thumbs up.

Bill is one of the most positive, strong willed guys I have met. He's been giving it his all but the daily battle with recovery is wearing on him. Please feel free to keep the wishes and prayers flowing for our buddy AUFISHER.. Anything to help lift his spirits is good!!

Hopeful to update with better news on Bill's progress soon....

GT- Will PM Bills address to ya:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope his family is hangin in there also as it hard to care for a loved one thats ill.
Thanks hangtown for the address.

Have good day bill..
Gt....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread