Thoughts prayers and good Vibes Please!!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad news but sounding better.

A TNET member we all know as AUFISHER , those of him who personally know call Bill is in the hospital.

I got the message from my partner a few days ago. But, didn't want to post until we had better updates and maybe prognosis.

He had a brain hemorrhage and major stroke. The doctors were concerned about his unresponsiveness.

News from his wife today is that he is answering and responding with at least hand squezzing. The doctors are much more hopeful for his recovery now.

Several of us here know him personally. Bill is a great guy huge heart, funny and smart. His wife wendi is the sweetest. If you were at the last miners bash you probably met Bill

He is an original Bazooka Buddy. Many of the pictures used in Bazookas mag and online adds were taken when Hangtowndiggins and Aufisher were out digging.
Reed Lukens has pictures of the massive hole they dug during the bash.

Great Dude please send your thoughts ,prayers , drum circles and rain dances his way and especially his wife Wendi.

Hopefully soon he will get to see this thread and see his tnet friends are pulling for him.

Hang in their Bill. you know John, Joe and I are there for you.

Upvote 0

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sad news but sounding better.

A TNET member we all know as AUFISHER , those of him who personally know call Bill is in the hospital.

I got the message from my partner a few days ago. But, didn't want to post until we had better updates and maybe prognosis.

He had a brain hemorrhage and major stroke. The doctors were concerned about his unresponsiveness.

News from his wife today is that he is answering and responding with at least hand squezzing. The doctors are much more hopeful for his recovery now.

Several of us here know him personally. Bill is a great guy huge heart, funny and smart. His wife wendi is the sweetest. If you were at the last miners bash you probably met Bill

He is an original Bazooka Buddy. Many of the pictures used in Bazookas mag and online adds were taken when Hangtowndiggins and Aufisher were out digging.
Reed Lukens has pictures of the massive hole they dug during the bash.

Great Dude please send your thoughts ,prayers , drum circles and rain dances his way and especially his wife Wendi.

Hopefully soon he will get to see this thread and see his tnet friends are pulling for him.

Hang in their Bill. you know John, Joe and I are there for you.
Did not know will make prayers.

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
I really don't know AUFISHER, but we are brothers. Please send my best wishes fron N.Y.

Richard

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Prayers are in the wind...

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well soon buddy!

RichieRich

Mar 25, 2013
Meridian Id
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, AT Pro Gold, White's IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing. Thoughts and prayers for all.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get well soon Bill! Countless prayers and wishing you a full speedy recovery brother!! Much love to you from the girls and I. We are pulling for you and looking forward to hearing from you soon my friend!

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never met him in person but Bill seems like a very nice guy, this really shocked and sadness me. Prayers go out to him and his family.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aufisher (Bill) is one of the best people you could meet or mine with. Funny and generous with an inhuman aversion to the cold. We mined one January when the air temp was about 25 degrees and he waded the waist deep river in a pair of gym shorts. Many prayers for a quick recovery and comfort for his wife and family.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To AuFisher and wife Wendi and the family, my prayers and best wishes go out to you all!.................63bkpkr

Bodfish Mike

Dec 12, 2014
Bodfish and Marin county CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Whites
keene puffer drywasher , Keene A51 Sluice
Primary Interest:
Other
Though I have never met him I know we would be friends and a fun mining partner from his post and likes -- looking forward to Squeezing and gold pan with him some day with beer's and dinner after (on me). Your in my thoughts Bill and Wendi.
Mike

AUFisherswife

May 14, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for your heart felt wishes and kind words! It really means a lot me- I can’t wait to read this thread to Bill tomorrow! I will let you know what he says!! ❤️ Wendi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread