Gentelman start your engines!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Gentelman start your engines!!!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    1,491
    3252 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Gentelman start your engines!!!

    Facebook post from AMRA today. They seem confident we will be dredging in Ca next year!!!!

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...77397529020995
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  2. #2
    us
    Mine President, XPBC, XGIH, GDR, stamp mill operator, snuffer bottle owner/operator.

    Dec 2013
    Arcata, California
    Fisher 1212-x Fisher Gold Bug 2 Whites 4900/SP3 Dowsing rods
    874
    1017 times
    Prospecting
    This better not be a joke...

  3. #3
    us
    Ed Tracy

    Jan 2015
    Shoreline,wa
    Equinox 800
    621
    1022 times
    Prospecting
    Lets hope it happens
    mytimetoshine and russau like this.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000 -- Equinox 600 -- Vanquish 540 // Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger // Bunk's Hermit Pick
    17,423
    24657 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I hope this comes to pass.

  5. #5
    us
    Hardrock prospector

    May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
    1,372
    444 times
    Prospecting
    Keep us updated.
    Where is the information about "Claiming stream / river beds"?
    Thanks for posting.

  6. #6
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    1,491
    3252 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by N-Lionberger View Post
    This better not be a joke...
    I agree. Dont play with my emotions!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

  7. #7
    us
    Hardrock prospector

    May 2017
    Middle Oregon
    Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
    1,372
    444 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by mytimetoshine View Post
    I agree. Dont play with my emotions!!
    Some of the "Court Cases" mentioned are playing on emotions at least in part.
    Thanks for being willing to check it out.

  8. #8
    us
    Mar 2012
    1,419
    1641 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It seems legitimate . It's worth the read

  9. #9
    us
    May 2009
    Sailor Flat, Ca.
    SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, ACME handbook for TRUE prospectors (unread)
    5,850
    12731 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    I know they have been going to a lot of meetings since the new bill was tabled and alerted the legislature to the inaction after sb637.

    Until its on paper I'll grit my teeth.

    it was obvious the people at the swrcb were willing to work with us and were actually looking at real data. Then they pulled (voluntary move ..sure) the head of the program and I got pretty worried.

    I am skeptical because of the wait so far. Per the bill they should have given us an answer already. So, if they have put in work and have a plan they should give us permitting by this summer.

    But, next spring will work I guess.

    It will be interesting to see how the other side scrambles because of this. it is absolutely not what Izzy and Allen were going for.

    One thing is certain. If it wasn't for AMRA taking the lead on this and getting to the capitol and working with senators we wouldn't be hearing this news.

    No other group was working on this in this way.

  10. #10

    Apr 2014
    452
    828 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It comes as no surprise those touting they are there fighting to protect Your Rights e.g. 'We are protecting your right as public land users to preserve and maintain their rights as they pertain to the use of our public lands.' "...but under no circumstance will we ever compromise your rights.", are the ones working so hard to establish permits (some quite costly) converting your Right(s) to mere privilege.

    Must be speaking to civil rights:
    42 U.S. Code § 1981 - Equal rights under the law | US Law ...
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1981

    ...and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, penalties, taxes, licenses, and exactions of every kind, and to no other.
    Last edited by M.E.G.; May 19, 2018 at 09:19 AM.
    russau likes this.

  11. #11
    Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2010
    The Great Southwest
    3,810
    11169 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwasher View Post
    I know they have been going to a lot of meetings since the new bill was tabled and alerted the legislature to the inaction after sb637.

    Until its on paper I'll grit my teeth.

    it was obvious the people at the swrcb were willing to work with us and were actually looking at real data. Then they pulled (voluntary move ..sure) the head of the program and I got pretty worried.

    I am skeptical because of the wait so far. Per the bill they should have given us an answer already. So, if they have put in work and have a plan they should give us permitting by this summer.

    But, next spring will work I guess.

    It will be interesting to see how the other side scrambles because of this. it is absolutely not what Izzy and Allen were going for.

    One thing is certain. If it wasn't for AMRA taking the lead on this and getting to the capitol and working with senators we wouldn't be hearing this news.

    No other group was working on this in this way.
    You were right to be skeptical.

    It's been two years since AMRA declared victory.

    Now for the rest of the story...

  12. #12
    us
    Mar 2012
    Idaho
    Gold Hog Stream Sluice
    466
    1054 times
    Prospecting
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD.
    Visit my Idaho Gold Prospecting Blog at Bedrock or Bust
    US Army Pacific 1969-1971
    2015 Stroke Survivor
    2016 Cancer Survivor
    2017 2nd Stroke Survivor
    2018 Pacemaker Recipient
    Every Day Is A Beautiful Day

  13. #13
    us
    Brian

    Mar 2014
    Central Oregon Coast
    Whites GMT Garret fully underwater
    1,021
    2503 times
    Prospecting
    I believe it is a go! But the permit is not cheap...….I can't recall the amount but it is going to deter anyone who is not getting really good gold values.

    Bejay

  14. #14

    Mar 2016
    3,032
    4692 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bejay View Post
    I believe it is a go! But the permit is not cheap...….I can't recall the amount but it is going to deter anyone who is not getting really good gold values.

    Bejay
    Look closer..they will issue permits at a cost...and subject to tribe approval...and only in specific limited areas with no known historical gold mining.

    On the maps below...the areas not shaded will be open subject to the permit conditions.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0FA51F2-5401-4C6D-B631-C24AA1EEE018.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	1834531

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BA126448-2BC7-4319-8681-024106FEF7FF.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	1834530
    This Communication HEREBY Serves as OFFICIAL NOTICE That All Messages in This Thread Have Been REVIEWED. FURTHERMORE, All Messages of Positive Nature SHALL IRREVOCABLY Be Considered "LIKED" INSOFAR as Applicable to This Forum. FINALLY, All Discrimination is Strictly PROHIBITED.

  15. #15

    May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    5,980
    4698 times
    It will be interesting to see "their" reason for ANY delay on this "permitting issue " from the powers to be !

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Gentlemen(and Ladies) Start Your Engines
    By BiggusDiggus in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Dec 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
  2. Gentlemen...Start Your Engines…an Interesting Find
    By Pocket Spill in forum Illinois
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Sep 17, 2009, 04:32 PM
  3. Start your engines!!!! VROOM!!!! First Car Cache! :)
    By Detectingfreak in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 08, 2008, 07:08 PM
  4. START YOUR ENGINES
    By Rooster in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2005, 11:14 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0