diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This 12 pounder sold for $190 a few years ago. It really depends on the look of it too I would imagine.

large-natural-copper-nugget-michigan_1_c231a5f4817da5c83b20833367611bcd.jpg

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This 12 pounder sold for $190 a few years ago. It really depends on the look of it too I would imagine.

View attachment 1594008

It looks crystallize not smooth at all but they’re asking like 400 so I guess I’m going to be passing on it

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crystalline would be better. Smooth would indicate a melt. Several hundred I'd guess.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I saw the piece this morning in Parkland. It's a nice piece. I may go back Sunday just to see if her prices are any better on certain things.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I saw the piece this morning in Parkland. It's a nice piece. I may go back Sunday just to see if her prices are any better on certain things.

That would be the one I don’t think her price is going to change much she supposed to have a round two on that house I thought about it myself On going down there Sunday to see if I could pick it up for a better price I offered double scrap value but they would not except it
Did you see the Buffalo tooth necklace she was asking eight grand for that what did you think about it

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be the one I don’t think her price is going to change much she supposed to have a round two on that house I thought about it myself On going down there Sunday to see if I could pick it up for a better price I offered double scrap value but they would not except it
Did you see the Buffalo tooth necklace she was asking eight grand for that what did you think about it
I saw a Buffalo tooth necklace in the Hall I thought. But I didn't realize it was 8k. That's crazy unless it came from a famous Chief or something with documentation to prove it, lol.
I spent $110, bought a very rustic looking tole painted 17" nail keg, two sterling Native American rings (keepers for myself), an old beat up, rusty canteen, CW era or earlier and I picked 4 items out of the can full of pin back buttons, including a small 1934 German WHW propaganda Booklet. Probably make $80-$100 off those 4 items alone.

OP
OP
C

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a Buffalo tooth necklace in the Hall I thought. But I didn't realize it was 8k. That's crazy unless it came from a famous Chief or something with documentation to prove it, lol.
I spent $110, bought a very rustic looking tole painted 17" nail keg, two sterling Native American rings (keepers for myself), an old beat up, rusty canteen, CW era or earlier and I picked 4 items out of the can full of pin back buttons, including a small 1934 German WHW propaganda Booklet. Probably make $80-$100 off those 4 items alone.

She says she has documentations for it and that it came out of a museum but I didn’t see any only seen documentations for the pieces that she had an acrylic case

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions