Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• shfgr.jpg
    shfgr.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 63
  • gtrewq.jpg
    gtrewq.jpg
    965.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20151216_140750.jpg
    IMG_20151216_140750.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 63

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You shouldn't need the jet dry down at the river, for at home in a tub sure. Don't forget a good pick.

OP
OP
D

dash4cash

Apr 9, 2018
Saukville, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking in a known gold bearing area and most importantly is persistence and more persistence.

I am sure the more I go and the more I study up on WI gold the better it will get, for now its back to where I found my first gold and expand from there.

Carl

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you get serious about prospecting you will probably also get into trouble with the wife. As near as I can gather it has something to do about junking up the garage or store room with all the various pieces of equipment, etc. that you acquire over the years.:icon_scratch:

Good luck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dash4cash

Apr 9, 2018
Saukville, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you get serious about prospecting you will probably also get into trouble with the wife. As near as I can gather it has something to do about junking up the garage or store room with all the various pieces of equipment, etc. that you acquire over the years.:icon_scratch:

Good luck.

lol, no wife its just me, and the garage is all mine with a little space left next to the ice fishing stuff, the archery targets, the knife making tools, the bass fishing arsenal, and the camping supplies, just enough room for gold prospecting equipment.

Carl

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh just wait if you get the fever hard enough you're gonna hurting for space to put everything.

RTD-Tech

Feb 3, 2018
Western Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jet dry? That's kinda gross, I prefer to bring beer or a flask to the river with me...

My wife just bought us a couple of kayaks to explore the rivers. She doesn't know yet that this will lead to much more gold panning in our future. :hello2:

A small item that I always bring bc most of the prospecting that I do is crevicing is a tooth brush. Good for sweeping the mud up into a pile to scoop up with a teaspoon...

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
mule to haul this,sorry,i tell my friends that all iam missing.brad

Guess what my prospecting buddies nicknamed me? Donkey.:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread