Greenhorn Gold

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
It would also be cool to understand what it is you want us all to know without having to click onto some link.

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tv show, i would apply if it was guaranteed 200k

OP
OP
chlsbrns

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
It would also be cool to understand what it is you want us all to know without having to click onto some link.

If you don't have the guts to click a link it's definitely not for you!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm going for another beer and search Tnet for interesting and informing posts not for someone's own interests.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Link is just an ad for a TV show.
Not a Link to Take your Internet down,
or hijack members. no forum there:tongue3:

"Greenhorn Gold"

From Executive Producer Todd Hoffman, the creator of Discovery’s #1 hit show “Gold Rush”, Greenhorn Gold is giving complete amateurs a chance at mining for gold and taking that gold home for themselves at the end of the season. A chance to live the dream.

In Greenhorn Gold, we will see what happens when novice miners attempt to mine for gold in a blue collar competition-style reality show. A field of forty complete rookies will be narrowed down to twenty in a massive tryout, and then, one by one eliminated until only six remain at the end of the season. Those six will walk away with roughly $200k in raw gold to take home to their families at the end of each season.

Format

• - Reality Television

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Link is just an ad for a TV show.
Not a Link to Take your Internet down,
or hijack members. no forum there:tongue3:

"Greenhorn Gold"

From Executive Producer Todd Hoffman, the creator of Discovery’s #1 hit show “Gold Rush”, Greenhorn Gold is giving complete amateurs a chance at mining for gold and taking that gold home for themselves at the end of the season. A chance to live the dream.

In Greenhorn Gold, we will see what happens when novice miners attempt to mine for gold in a blue collar competition-style reality show. A field of forty complete rookies will be narrowed down to twenty in a massive tryout, and then, one by one eliminated until only six remain at the end of the season. Those six will walk away with roughly $200k in raw gold to take home to their families at the end of each season.

Format

• - Reality Television

that leaves me out. While I have my bad days, and "rookie" moments, I'm far from rookie status.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread