Cali fire in Redding.

blackchipjim

Dec 25, 2016
ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed prayers for all of Cali those fires are horrific and unbelievable. The damage caused to property and lives is at an all time high.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sending out prayers for Hoser John, Trinity AU and all those in the path of the Carr Fire

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hoping for some rain and soon.

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
firefighters from all over the country here to help. giving a tremendous effort. some real heroes sacrificed everything to save others.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
I fought Structure fires with the CDF out of Felton, CA years ago. That was hard enough, but I could never do what the wildfire guys do! KUDOS to our heroes!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purgatory with a 10 minute evac. Smoke worst as you can't breathe see. Missed house by less than 2 blocks and them flames was a coming on like a freight train. Home after 6 days homeless and bouncing around just to get evac AGAIN 3 times total. No rooms,shelters full all the way to/past chico. WOW tough on a old man-then to come home to a rotten frig/fried appliances-at least I got hone-claims toats,friends cooked just less than a mile away from my house-sic sic sic mess. STAY away from NC for awhile as it continues.John GOD BLESS FIREMEN ONE AND ALL

beekbuster

Jan 17, 2015
Detector(s) used
gpx 4500
gpz (died in a fire. rip)
Primary Interest:
Other
over 1000 homes destroyed...and theyre not done counting. very sad. lots of houses ive worked on are gone, and 6 perished. i can say the best comes out when the worst is happening

Frank Tillman

Nov 16, 2016
Western USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those 2 children and Grandmother

Those 2 children and Grandmother, GOD BLESS YOU!!! To all killed and injured GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

spillercanyon

Jan 4, 2012
California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We've lost two firemen in the Ferguson Fire, Yosemite Valley closed indefinitely, it's been smokey here in Tuolumne County now for over three weeks and now we have a new fire started up highway 108 at Dardanelles. It's just the beginning of fire season, it's bad and getting worse. Thank God for firemen!!!!!!!!!

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our family's cabin somehow survived the Mendocino complex fire that is still burring and now the biggest in California's history.. My Aunt also supposedly has her cabin still, My uncles and a cousins places burned along with many more..

M.E.G.

Apr 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jefferson Mining District - Mining Law - South West Oregon Mining Association

JMD Exposing Fraud
of Biblical Proportions
More Fore$t $ervice Fraud
Government Created Di$a$ter
Fed$ To Blame ACT OF GOD To Cover Agency Fore$t Mi$management contrary to principle Fore$t $ervice E$tablishment, 16 USC 475
Planned Fire Cata$trophe

Fire Class Map Click to
Enlarge
Click to enlarge
Red is Cla$$ 3 Un$toppable Conflagration
No Class 1, low threat, areas designated
They will deny it, but the agencies are not managing to reduce fire and would be harvesting, not thinning, if they were.
For FEMA Emergency $$$ & Land Control & Destruction.
Watch for the sequel agency plague:
And Came The Beetle$

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel sorry for the familes who lost their lives, homes and businesses. Pray for rain, a lot of it.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting how Brown & the rest of his cronies keep saying we don't need anything from the federal govt. and we're going to secede and go it on our own. Then all of a sudden the first thing he does is beg for federal funding.

Hope all you folks make it through alright with no or very little damage! We're ALL praying for you here!

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ive been worried about our area this summer and have questioned why we don't have a massive force on stand by if needed in case the Gunnison valley ignites. There are thousands of men that could be used in some way that would be happy to not let their houses burn but seems the govt doesn't want the public to be involved or to even train a back up force of citizens to assist.
I can only imagine the hopeless feeling of hearing on the news that they don't have near enough fire fighters while thousands of able bodied men are on the sidelines just watching. Life is a spectator sport hehe.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jefferson Mining District - Mining Law - South West Oregon Mining Association

JMD Exposing Fraud
of Biblical Proportions
More Fore$t $ervice Fraud
Government Created Di$a$ter
Fed$ To Blame ACT OF GOD To Cover Agency Fore$t Mi$management contrary to principle Fore$t $ervice E$tablishment, 16 USC 475
Planned Fire Cata$trophe

Fire Class Map Click to
Enlarge
Click to enlarge
Red is Cla$$ 3 Un$toppable Conflagration
No Class 1, low threat, areas designated
They will deny it, but the agencies are not managing to reduce fire and would be harvesting, not thinning, if they were.
For FEMA Emergency $$$ & Land Control & Destruction.
Watch for the sequel agency plague:
And Came The Beetle$

What? Get a grip on it MEG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread