Tread size for older Keene 350 pump.

danec71

Oct 14, 2014
washington
Detector(s) used
At gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for some info since my motor is stuck up in the woods and I don't have the pump with me. I have to get a new motor and I bought one that I'm going to take him to my friends machine shop and have him thread the shaft real quick which I've done before with a smaller pump. So it's an older Keen 350 pump.it's the older 5 inch Dredge where they bolted the yellow pontoons to the frame single crash box type sluice box. I called Keith and he told me 1-14 unf2 right hand. Took him a while to look it up and he seemed somewhat sure. Obviously they should know and I trust him but I just want to doublecheck because one side thread the shaft of thats it. I know going and getting the pump that would be the best deal but I don't know that I can make it and I want to take this new engine up there with me. If all else fails and nobody is really sure I'll just go and sacrifice a day to get the motor and pump. But if anybody can help that would be awesome. Threading and shaft size andentry if possible

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

danec71

Oct 14, 2014
washington
Detector(s) used
At gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK cool thanks. That's exactly what he told me. It's just when he was taking so long to look it up in the way he said it he didn't sound 100% sure so I appreciate it thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions