Cold Gold - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Cold Gold

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2010
    390 times
    Remember, Gold Fiends, winter time in the lower Sierra foothills can be real good for finding AU! Those creeks that were dry during the summer now have water running in them. The old miners usually quit mining when the winter rains hit, and never touched those dry creeks!
    Asmbandits likes this.

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
    2230 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Happy Thursday! Check out my latest video and I hope you have a great day!

winners58 and mytimetoshine like this.
    Come check out my California Mother lode Adventures!---->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4U...aqFXriPUONmEtw

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    ROCKING GOLD GRABBER MINI- BGT PROSPECTOR- ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- MILLER TABLE, MULTIPLE SUCKER TUBES, VARIOUS HAND TOOLS, PANS AND CLASSIFERS, FORS GOLD PLUS, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER- DIY ROD MILL
    3227 times
    Another great Video!. Your famous now! Haha, looking forward to the next outing my brother. Can't wait for spring!!!
    Last edited by mytimetoshine; Jan 31, 2019 at 09:08 PM.
    Asmbandits likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    2230 times
    HAHA yeah right! kinda trippy though someone knowing your name deep in the sticks.
    mytimetoshine likes this.
    Come check out my California Mother lode Adventures!---->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4U...aqFXriPUONmEtw

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    2230 times
    A break in the rains allowed us a small window to get out on the South Yuba this past weekend. Heres my latest video of our outing, please if you enjoy hit that like button ans subscribe, heavy pans!

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    4549 times
    The views provided by the drone always make your videos special. The dog has a great Attitude! Looks like most everyone found some color, in the pan and in their minds as it is a mental health day anytime a person has the opportunity to "get out there"! Thanks for sharing.................63bkpkr
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    2230 times
    Thanks Herb! Yes the real gold is the memories created for sure! Its going to be on heck of a spring due to the record snow pack, I hope we get some good flow this year to stir things up a bit!
    Last edited by Asmbandits; Feb 28, 2019 at 12:54 PM.

us
    Northern California

Aug 2007
    Southern California
    XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
    4549 times
    It will all depend on how Spring starts but the possibility for a real "Gully Washer" is certainly there. At the moment the weather with snow from 5000' up and rain from there down is keeping the rivers higher right now while adding to the higher elevation snow levels. Crazy stuff!

If my favorite river goes over 50,000 CFS this spring, like it did in 2017, then amazing things will have taken place. We've only to wait till up to mid July for the snow to be gone from the higher reaches to be open though lower river stretches could be open before then.

Just recently I've watched your videos of the North Fork Falls and Pickering Bar, I've not been to either of those places in a long time. In years past I've been to the falls quite a few times by hiking the river though it looked like you found a trail down the mountain. I've rafted past Pickering Bar four times, getting through Lovers Leap Gorge is "Interesting".............63bkpkr
    mytimetoshine and Asmbandits like this.
    Out searching w/GMT & friend under my arm

Mar 2014
    NorCal
    2230 times
    Yeah Herb, I wouldn't want to wish a flood as I know there are folks affected by this, but from a gold standpoint we have the ingredients for one and only missing a good warm spell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links