Another donation to MyLandMatters.org

firebird

Oct 17, 2018
Central Valley California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does it actually work for contacting claim owners? There's some claims that are close by and I want to ask permission if I could go there and prospect on their claims.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Does it actually work for contacting claim owners? There's some claims that are close by and I want to ask permission if I could go there and prospect on their claims.

Land Matters won't contact the claim owner for you but for every claim Land Matters provides a link to that claim's serial register page at the BLM. Each serial register page has the name and mailing address to contact the current owner of the mining claim.

Just a couple of clicks away.

Thanks for your continuing support Chuck!

Heavy Pans
Barry

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just donated for the claims advantage, looking forward to all the new info. Thanks Clay

OP
OP
Rail Dawg

Rail Dawg

Oct 11, 2015
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
MineLab GPZ 7000
Garrett ATX Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Land Matters won't contact the claim owner for you but for every claim Land Matters provides a link to that claim's serial register page at the BLM. Each serial register page has the name and mailing address to contact the current owner of the mining claim.

Just a couple of clicks away.

Thanks for your continuing support Chuck!

Heavy Pans
Barry

Glad to do it!

We have been out prospecting and securing a few new claims.

MyLandMatters.org makes the process much simpler because we don't have to drill down into LR2000.

It's all right there on an easy-to-read map and the details provided are excellent.

Easy to support such a site!

Chuck

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just donated for the claims advantage, looking forward to all the new info. Thanks Clay

Thanks for the support et! :thumbsup:

Ask Leigh to send you the new 7 year claims report. Like all the special reports it's free to all members and has some very interesting current info in it. 8-)

Heavy Pans

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the support et! :thumbsup:

Ask Leigh to send you the new 7 year claims report. Like all the special reports it's free to all members and has some very interesting current info in it. 8-)

Heavy Pans
Will do, thanks Clay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread