63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shucks so 2Xtoes found more than you but, you found some, you got out there, you got beavered and you got back out there and got more float gold so in all you've done very well for early 2019 and its winter. Be safe.................63bkpkr

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats one cooooooold sob this time a year. Been there,done that and paid the price too. Caution is needed-John

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Thats one cooooooold sob this time a year. Been there,done that and paid the price too. Caution is needed-John

My best bud is a great gold getter. He's up on my roof with no shirt on repairing my roof in the cold rain. He believes that you condition yourself to enduring the cold, and he is out there with no wet suit on in the winter getting gold. I think Houdini did the same thing to harden himself against the cold. There is evidence this does work!

Of course, it helps that he is a bit cray cray!

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shucks so 2Xtoes found more than you but, you found some, you got out there, you got beavered and you got back out there and got more float gold so in all you've done very well for early 2019 and its winter. Be safe.................63bkpkr

Thanks I'm happy with what I got in the amount of time it took to get it !!! Thanks for watching

OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best bud is a great gold getter. He's up on my roof with no shirt on repairing my roof in the cold rain. He believes that you condition yourself to enduring the cold, and he is out there with no wet suit on in the winter getting gold. I think Houdini did the same thing to harden himself against the cold. There is evidence this does work!

Of course, it helps that he is a bit cray cray!

Nice !!!!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Favorite Feather nugget! R.I.P. Will Wilcox, known as the Nugget Man.

Attachments

• TheNuggetMan.jpg
    TheNuggetMan.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
Smithsgold

Smithsgold

Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember to be careful out on the Feather with all the water that DWR is releasing from Lake Oroville the currents will be fast and the water level high.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread