Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: S.47 - Natural Resources Management Act - Another Land Grab?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2019
    Maine
    523 times
    Prospecting
    Here is an example:

In terms of wetlands, if I want to clear the forest of trees and stumps to grow food, it is against the law to bulldoze stumps. However, if I am logging, I have every right to bulldoze stumps so that I can make access roads to extract the wood. There is no set law on how far abpart those roads have to be.

So this is silly, I can legally bulldoze stumps to harvest wood, but I cannot bulldoze stumps to feed a hungry nation.

That is just plain bovine pasture droppings!

So it is not that I thumb my nose at all of authority; the law is contradictory. So when the USDA tells me I cannot clear the land, I ignore them. My family cleared the land back in 1838 and it grew back, so there is enough possibility of being grandfathered that no prosecutor is going to waste their time taking this questionable issue to a jury of my peers.

Governmental employees are really good at saying no, but get completely baffled when you challenge their authority.

us
    Jan 2019
    Maine
    523 times
    Prospecting
    Another piece of advice: never say anything!

Last year I had a Forest Ranger show up on my land with some subpoena to take documents and testify before a grand jury. My reply was the same to any of these people, "I am protected by council, I am not saying a word until I talk to my attorney."

The guy kept running his skimmer and got all puffed up like a blowfish. Three times I told him I was protected by council and was not going to say anything.

So I filed a complaint against the Forest Ranger for violating my right to council; every time these clowns approach you, they are recording the conversation, so I knew I had proof of what I said, and how he ignored me. A Grand Jury was never convened.
    Bejay, et1955 and qmikep like this.

Oct 2013
    western sahara
    675 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    wow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links