Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: New TV show -- Dave turins lost mines

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    12721 times
    Metal Detecting
    With the flooding in California, I want a show looking for newly exposed gold!
    Kray Gelder and Gold4Mike like this.

Oct 2016
    962 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-gordon View Post
    With the flooding in California, I want a show looking for newly exposed gold!
    They had more exposed gold after Forest fires and heavy rains will do the same.
    Kray Gelder likes this.

us
    Oct 2018
    Central Valley California
    136 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    It's already available online. There's 7 episodes, it's way more entertaining than Gold Rush. Nice seeing smaller scale miners as we can relate to them better compared to the million-dollar operations.

https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/g...nevada-nuggets
    Last edited by firebird; Mar 11, 2019 at 02:56 PM.

us
    Dec 2013
    N. California
    Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
    4688 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    With all the landslides happening recently along the Sierra Nevadas due to the rains, I can easily see a mine getting completely buried by a landslide to never be found again.
    The Motherlode is pock marked with thousands of unnamed abandoned mine shafts and holes. Completely buried is not as much a problem as slightly covered over or brush hidden. Take care when off the trail.

us
    Feb 2010
    Formerly NH now East Tennessee
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3111 times
    Cool concept. I must have missed it. The link is confusing though. It says episodes 105, 106 & 107 were aired last Friday and they were the beginning of season 1. Where are the prior 104 episodes or are they just messing with us ? Also says it begins in April but these episodes were last week in the beginning of March ?
    Live Free or Die

us
    May 2014
    AZ
    Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and /home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
    2850 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by NHBandit View Post
    Cool concept. I must have missed it. The link is confusing though. It says episodes 105, 106 & 107 were aired last Friday and they were the beginning of season 1. Where are the prior 104 episodes or are they just messing with us ? Also says it begins in April but these episodes were last week in the beginning of March ?
    104 probably = season one episode 4 etc. 1 thru 4 may not be available now though.
    Last edited by arizau; Mar 11, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
    If it can't be grown, it must be mined!

us
    Oct 2018
    Central Valley California
    136 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by NHBandit View Post
    All 7 episodes are available on the Discovery website, just saw them all. It really surprises me how little gold most of the other claims were getting, I had no idea it took that much yardage of dirt just to get that much gold, not to mention the cost of equipment and fuel. Now I'm starting to realize how even more gold-rich California is compared to other states.

us
    Jan 2012
    Oregon Coast
    White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
    2020 times
    Beach mining, Metal detecting, Trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cylbill View Post
    THE DRUG COMMERCIALS MAKE ME more crazy than i already am...
    It should be illegal for pharmaceutical companies to advertise on any media........
    We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Thomas Jefferson

Which is also why we have the second
    amendment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links