EAST FORK

roconnor

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a National Park . It currently has National Monument status. There are maps online showing the boundaries. You can still prospect there

OP
OP
moondog2000

moondog2000

Mar 19, 2010
Beaumont California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT,MXT,GOLD MONSTER 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I do not know why I keep referring to it as a park. I'll try googling the maps. mike

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I do not know why I keep referring to it as a park. I'll try googling the maps. mike

its because the media does a real good job of subconcious indoctrination....

OP
OP
moondog2000

moondog2000

Mar 19, 2010
Beaumont California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I googled the boundries and east fork is in the monument area. Not sure you can prospect there . might be a felony. Would be nice if the government would move the lines back a little. What good is land if you cannot use and enjoy it. Mike

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know east fork is a nat park now but where does it end. Is there some river before the reservoir that you can pan in. Hate to drive all that way to find out Thank you Mike

Hi moondog have you tried the Santa Ana river just up the road from the "Mill Creek Ranger Station" ppl are getting Gold out of that place lots and lots of area to cover easy access plus its right in your back yard. Good luck.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
$hit maybe you should go to the east fork lol my buddy just showed me a pic of a 5.6 Gram nug he found yesterday and his buddy got a 11.4 nug WTH.

OP
OP
moondog2000

moondog2000

Mar 19, 2010
Beaumont California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Santa Ana river was low on my list but I guess I'll bump it up to the top and try it.Did your buddy see a lot of people prospecting? Did any rangers see him? I want to go back there so bad.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Santa Ana river was low on my list but I guess I'll bump it up to the top and try it.Did your buddy see a lot of people prospecting? Did any rangers see him? I want to go back there so bad.

They walked in about a 1/4 mile on Friday, he said not to many ppl. Weekends are a zoo, if your able go during the week that would be best. As far as rangers idk,

OP
OP
moondog2000

moondog2000

Mar 19, 2010
Beaumont California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess i'll try it first chance I get .That will probably be in the middle of summer as 2 co-workers are out from sugery.My life sucks now. Years back my wife and I hit a honey hole across from Heaton flat. Found the right flood layer and every pan had 9 to 13 fat flakes of gold. It was Jan 7 and we worked it till the sun went down. My feet were frozen,been in the stream all day. I gave the spot up on this forum and lots of prospectors got lots of good gold.I have taken friends there twice and each time we found gold. I love East Fork

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread