Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By hurthawk
  • 3 Post By QNCrazy
  • 3 Post By QNCrazy
  • 1 Post By IMAUDIGGER

Thread: Delta Gold Diggers Outing May 2019

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rick

Jan 2008
    Tuolumne county Ca
    Gold Bug II Falcon MD20 Garrett 1500 Fisher F2 Ace 250
    387 times
    Prospecting

Delta Gold Diggers Outing May 2019

A three day outing on a club claim with tri-tip and gold. I does not get much better.

A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    23969 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    I have two girls now one in collage one getting ready I havent been on vacation in over 10 years. That sounds like a great time. Have alot of fun and keep us posted on how it goes my friend. Tommy
    Still Available ​Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.25 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

us
    Sep 2013
    Motherlode, CA
    Gold Bug Pro
    958 times
    Rick,

I really appreciate you coming out and recording our outings. Everyone that got in the creek walked away with some gold. The food was outstanding, both the Tri-tip lunch Saturday and the pot luck that evening. I couldn't facilitate this outing without the participation of our members. Every penny received on the outings during the year is returned to the club members in monthly drawings for gold and the lunch as we had this weekend. Last year it was hamburgers and I promised the club we would do better this year. I have a year to try and come up with something better. We will see.

Mike

us
    Sep 2013
    Motherlode, CA
    Gold Bug Pro
    958 times
    If anyone wishes to join us for an outing, we post our outings on Meetup. Sign in and search for "Gold Diggers" or Delta Gold Diggers. All of our outings and meetings are posted there.

us
    Jan 2019
    Maine
    396 times
    Prospecting
    This was very interesting. I often wondered what the road quality was like in people getting to some of their claims. I assumed the Forest Service was in charge of maintaining the roads, but wondered how often they graded them, or even traversed down them. I suspected with budgets getting tighter and tighter, road quality was terrible.

Where I live, back roads are maintained by individual towns, and so they might get graded twice a year on the busiest roads, and mere ATV or snowmobile trails, on the more obscure ones.

Myself, I live in Maine so there are no “claims”, a landowner has mineral rights automatically to the center of the earth on the land they own, but except for one location (a gravel pit), all my streams have no access at all. For me it means at least a ¼ mile hike to the closest stream, and a 1-1/2 mile hike to the farthest one away. One stream is big enough that I might take the bulldozer and push a road to it, but at ¾ of a mile, that is a pretty big expense at this point.

I figure with my luck, by the time I make heavy haul roads to all the major points of my farm that I need them, we will all be driving hovercrafts by then! (LOL)

Mar 2016
    2429 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    What's better than Tri-tip?...BBQ beef ribs of course!
    KevinInColorado likes this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links