Wanted gold prospecting partner

Jun 10, 2019
Spartanburg county, S.C.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter ,Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Everyone,
Im MinerMikeyS.C. Im from the northern most part of Spartanburg co. in the northern part of S.C. Just a stones throw from the N.C. state line right smack dab in the middle of the Carolina Slate Belt. Ive been prospecting and metal detecting off and on for 25 or so years.Ive used alot of different equipment some powered by motors and some stream powered. Im currently using some of the newest fluid bed gold traps on the market. Ive also used the big 50" long keene sluice down to the small tee dee ez sluice. My last partner died 2 years ago and its just not as enjoyable alone. I would really like to find a new partner thats somewhere in my general area. It doesnt matter how young or old red, yellow, black or white. Gold has no predjudice so why should we? I got plenty of equipment for 4-6 people.None of it is powered .I got away from that several years ago. Im getting older (52) so it just got too hard to pack in a dredge , run it all day , then pack it back out.
Im not opposed to it though .If I could find a partner or 2 or even more to help with the load.
If you are interested just let me know here and we can trade contact info and see what we can work out. I hope to hear from you soon.
MinerMikeyS.C.

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard MinerMikey! You might consider taking a look at Forum: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state AND posting a request for prospecting partners.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread