Mine Hand Needed

G

ghostminer

We are looking for a part time or possibly a full time mine hand. Duties would include assisting in road building, water pump setup, running water line, wash plant set up & operation, & general labor around the mine. Knowledge of heavy equipment operation is not necessary but we would teach you to run a small rock truck & skid steer. Any interested parties may PM me. IMG_20190606_150001.jpg IMG_20190606_150032.jpg IMG_20190606_181358.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190606_181358.jpg
    IMG_20190606_181358.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5741.jpg
    IMG_5741.jpg
    783.8 KB · Views: 151
  • img230.jpg
    img230.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Upvote 0

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need a pipeline laborer, preferably with big HDD experience. They know hose connections, pumps and pressures + good + safe around machines. Most can fuse pipe, good riggers. I'm that guy 5 years ago, besides California still wants me for J-walking in 1983.:rolleyes:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need a pipeline laborer, preferably with big HDD experience. They know hose connections, pumps and pressures + good + safe around machines. Most can fuse pipe, good riggers. I'm that guy 5 years ago, besides California still wants me for J-walking in 1983.:rolleyes:
Those guys probably really know how to LAY PIPE down.

Last edited:

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone for the comments. I began chasing this dream way back in 2012. There have been some highs & many lows. At times I could have given up but I refuse to do that. So after 7 years it is time to get it done. As far as I know this is still a country where someone can chase a dream. You never know until you try. I will never quit. All I can do is give it everything I have. My wife is behind me 100%. That's enough for me.
Good for your wife! A good woman is hard to find. My wife of 41 years digs right along with me on our claims.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

Absolutely! We have been married 39 yrs. Not only my wife but also my best friend. An inch would be a mile without her.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

Actually we are now looking for a full time person to work for profit participation until October. You will be a member of a team & perform all mine related duties. You should be physically fit & ready to do multiple tasks. A good attitude is a must.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well...it's been a few weeks...running any material through the trommel yet?

Lady_Pay_Dirt

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2019
Portland, Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello,

My name is Erika. I am a very quick learner, a hard worker and have dreamt of the opportunity to work on a gold mine, learning by being in the trenches is the quickest way I learn new things anyway.
I am in Portland, Oregon.

Lady_Pay_Dirt

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2019
Portland, Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I love your moxy! That is a great attitude to have, and a good woman behind you like your wife makes all the naysayers disappear into the background because you have done it all up to this point and that is an accomplishment in and of itself that you had a dream, made a goal, committed to that goal, worked for it, and now your dream has become your reality! Good work! Congratulations to your family and your team!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions