PROFESSIONAL HIGHBANKER OPERATOR NEEDED

G

ghostminer

I am in need of a professional highbanker operator with his own equipment to work ancient river gravels at one of our mines. You will be supplied with pre-dug gravels & water pumped into one of our holding ponds. You will need your own gas pump & highbanker. Please PM with equipment you have as well as qualifications & I will provide contract info.

Upvote 0

winners58

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a few people that wash material into ponds then run their suction dredge, be another way to have a good season.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would this work for a bit 20180603_065924.jpg

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
I am in need of a professional highbanker operator with his own equipment to work ancient river gravels at one of our mines. You will be supplied with pre-dug gravels & water pumped into one of our holding ponds. You will need your own gas pump & highbanker. Please PM with equipment you have as well as qualifications & I will provide contract info.

A little more info would be good.
What grade of gold are you getting? What is the mesh size? Are we dealing with course or very fine gold?
What state are you in? Basically because if your in cal. you don't have enough gold to get me there.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

You were instructed to PM for the info. Obviously you can't follow simple direction. Also, in working with a crew, attitude is everything. Your attitude is the wrong kind unfortunately.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johnedoe is correct...not enough gold in California to make it worth your time.
Anybody that is thinking about coming here to mine should think twice about it.

The gold in my avatar pic WAS NOT found in California.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

It's enough when you run heavy equipment. Twenty yards per hour at even $15/yd on a 10 hr day is $3000 a day. Working 6 days per wk gives you $18,000 X 4 wks gives you $72,000. Our ground has averaged $20/yd at that site & $35/yd at another. You can't make money prospecting I agree. You need to run many yards. Our pay is better than what they run in the Yukon. That's why you see huge equipment up there. They need to run thousands of yards a day to make money. They are lucky to see $5/yd.

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
You were instructed to PM for the info. Obviously you can't follow simple direction. Also, in working with a crew, attitude is everything. Your attitude is the wrong kind unfortunately.

Well your right about one thing....... I don't play well with others.
I have been independent for too long.
As to the PM thing............ save yourself some time answering stupid PMs and just put the basic info out here.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

A bad or negative attitude usually doesn't get you too far in life. To each his own I guess.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's enough when you run heavy equipment. Twenty yards per hour at even $15/yd on a 10 hr day is $3000 a day. Working 6 days per wk gives you $18,000 X 4 wks gives you $72,000. Our ground has averaged $20/yd at that site & $35/yd at another. You can't make money prospecting I agree. You need to run many yards. Our pay is better than what they run in the Yukon. That's why you see huge equipment up there. They need to run thousands of yards a day to make money. They are lucky to see $5/yd.

That was sarcasm on my part if you didn't catch it.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

Sure didn't look like sarcasm. It is true that you rarely make wages prospecting. It is very useful for identifying potential mining area before lots of yards are run. Also a fun hobby.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure didn't look like sarcasm. It is true that you rarely make wages prospecting. It is very useful for identifying potential mining area before lots of yards are run. Also a fun hobby.

Ya well - your joke the other day wasn't that funny either.
(That was a joke)
Sarcasm and humor is sometimes difficult to properly express in writing.

The gold in my pic certainly DID come from California. There's plenty here to find.

Anybody that says there isn't good gold in California, hasn't explored enough.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

Looks like a pan full of brown something or other to me. Is that a gold pan or a bed pan? Are you sure you know what gold looks like? Just asking.

OP
OP
G

ghostminer

LOL. My comment was a joke. Looks like you got it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions