One Ounce Of Gold In A Day

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I have had several 1 oz days.
We were dredging up on the Similkameen river in North Central Washington. Dredged for a week without a spec then on the last day we cleaned off a spot that no one had done before and picked up just over an oz in about a hour, most of it with our fingers off the bottom.
:occasion14: Mr. Bonaro I remember dredging up there with Leonard Leeper back at the 2007 N / West Miners Rally and I had a ball !] Meet lots of friends that I had talked with over the net even Trev Alty from New Zealand ! And some strange guy with (had) long hair at one time but didn't then and I hardly recognized him!:headbang:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe in Australia an once a day is considered chicken feed :tongue3:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 240

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have had several 1 oz days.
We were dredging up on the Similkameen river in North Central Washington. Dredged for a week without a spec then on the last day we cleaned off a spot that no one had done before and picked up just over an oz in about a hour, most of it with our fingers off the bottom.
:occasion14: Mr. Bonaro I remember dredging up there with Leonard Leeper back at the 2007 N / West Miners Rally and I had a ball !] Meet lots of friends that I had talked with over the net even Trev Alty from New Zealand ! And some strange guy with (had) long hair at one time but didn't then and I hardly recognized him!:headbang:

I was there....it was a great time

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes many times but when dredging it was a whole different world-when regs were much more lax. Afew times detecting and a few times drywashing/highbanking also-John

Attachments

• clear%20creek%20(2).jpg
    clear%20creek%20(2).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 246

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
attachment.php

Dang, you look so young John.