Parting out my stuff

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As much as I love gold mining, dredging MD's etc and everything that comes with it... this is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers. Please be paypal ready.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and broom
2. Sponges - SOLD
3. Mop and bucket
4. Vacuum cleaner
5. Lawnmower
6. Leaf blower
7. Laundry detergent
8. Hand tools
9. Pots
10. Pans

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dibs on the sponges, I think they'd be the perfect stocking stuffer for my wife.....just before she shoots me :occasion14:

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As much as I love gold mining, dredging MD's etc and everything that comes with it... this is taking up too much of my time. I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my collection.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers. Please be paypal ready.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Dustpan and broom
2. Sponges
3. Mop and bucket
4. Vacuum cleaner
5. Lawnmower
6. Leaf blower
7. Laundry detergent
8. Hand tools
9. Pots
10. Pans

Merry Christmas everyone!

One of the funniest things I heard today. Thank you.

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Glad you weren't using a treble hook cause I bit on the title of your post and then got a fantastic chuckle. Merry Christmas.

Tahoegold

Mar 7, 2016
Carson City, NV
Detector(s) used
Compadre, Gold Racer, White's TRX,Bazooka GT 24",God Hog mats,Grizzly Gold Trap Motherload, Harbor freight 9 function, Cintech pinpointer, Determination
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

IdahoGoldGettR

Mar 13, 2014
Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had me all the way until the pots and pans. Better late then never as they say. Lol. Good one.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Hmmmm?? Since I cant get out dredging anymore I've taken up to these chores you talk about and I use this stuff all the time. I maybe interested in the whole lot . One question , do you have any aprons you don't need any more? I hate getting my "T" shirts dirty and then I"ll need to do more laundry!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread