Status
Not open for further replies.

Silveraith

Banned
Dec 10, 2019
Where The Four Winds Blow
Primary Interest:
Other
I am looking for a good gold mining claim that has been prospected by a knowledgeable person. This will save me time & money as opposed to trying to find something on my own. I have the means to rent or purchase equipment to run a small to mid sized operation ( 100 - 400 cubic yards of placer gravels per day ). I am open to any state depending on the potential. I would prefer something with reasonable access without having to do a whole lot of road building for initial testing of 500 - 1000 cubic yards of gravels. If we can make the numbers work I am willing to work a deal with the right person. If I have been a bit gruff or offended anyone here I am man enough to say I'm sorry. I think this is a great website & the prospectors here are good people & should be admired for their tenacity. My goal is to have a mining operation up & running by no later than June if possible. You will not find a harder working pair of people like my wife & myself. We work hard but we also play hard. I know some of you guys & gals have got some good ground. Let's talk.

Upvote 0

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He's going broke. No water license.

Tony Beets is not going broke.

If you look in the back of the ICMJ you will find claims and patented ground for sale.

OP
OP
S

Silveraith

Banned
Dec 10, 2019
Where The Four Winds Blow
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, I am aware of those as well as many others for sale. Some are quite expensive. I think I am more interested in partnering with a claim owner who has done his homework & then doing a larger scale test to determine feasibility. That save money that would have been spent on purchasing a claim to be used for operations. There are some partnerships wanted on some sites also. Just in the beginning process now. My operation is out there somewhere, just haven't found it yet.

Feb 23, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may have exactly what your looking for in Montana, lease is done, NOI is approved and we just submitted the POO which we have been told will be approved within the next 30 to 45 days. We are headed that way mid March to do additional testing. This is a 40 acre claim on Forest Dept. land with easy access and a small town within 30 minutes. Active creek runs through the middle of the claim and we have full access. Minimal overburden and plan to run 20 to 30 tons of material per hour. If interested please let me know as soon as possible, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread