Rail Dawg

Oct 11, 2015
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
MineLab GPZ 7000
Garrett ATX Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just received a PM from someone that wants to Claim Jump our Mining Claims in Northern Nevada.

Post Deleted

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

[SIZE=+1] TERMS[/SIZE]
You may not.... Post, upload, send personal messages, transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, vulgar, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or unlawful content.

You may not.... Abuse, defame, harass, threaten, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

Not sure if This one could Apply

You may not.... Post, upload, email or transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary right of any party, unless You are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content.

If you Edit anything Back in. Please !
Make sure It Complies with our Rules & does Not Infringe on TreasureNet Members Privacy & Rights.

THank You !
Jeff
:coffee2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has gone on long enough, we do not tolerate physical or legal threats against members,

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was Working on it Also

giphy5.gif

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silveraith will no longer be able to respond. Thread will disappear.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I missed something, but thanks for keeping this place on track!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wiggler

May 9, 2019
The Real Northern Calif.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well , I guess life can get back to normal now . It was sometimes entertaining …. well …...until someone wants to swell someone's eye or sumthin' lol. None of us need that stuff. We are here to prospect, in a nice kinda way.
The season is fast approaching …. Did "ok" last year I hope to do better this year . I wish you All the same .

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh man, I always miss the good stuff :dontknow:

Thanks to the mods for keeping things civil around here :notworthy:

OP
OP
Rail Dawg

Rail Dawg

Oct 11, 2015
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
MineLab GPZ 7000
Garrett ATX Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Usually we’ll find someone trying to jump our claims while doing a “maintenance check” of paperwork filed at the county or BLM.

It’s rare that someone comes right out and says they are looking over our claim paperwork for errors to exploit lol. But we do work hard on keeping the claims current. This forum has been instrumental in helping us do that.

If we crossed any forum rules it wasn’t intentional. Someone actively trying to take our claims by claim-jumping obviously gets our attention.

Waiting for the next reincarnation of our forum bully to reappear. But for now we’re looking forward to talk about finding the GOLD! It’s getting warmer out there and it’s time to dig!

Chuck

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as far as I'm concerned you can Carry on as long as No members Of TreasureNet are Outed on the forum.

Just Trying to keep things Calm :coffee2:

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I posted above before everything was removed, when I'm invited to someone's claim here in Arizona, I can pull all of the owners paperwork and map from the online county files. I've helped 3 of my friends here fix paperwork that was misfiled or accidently let go in one case because their partner was a bit shady. I was there on their claim, the back of my truck was full of paydirt and they were transplanting some shrubs. So I pulled up the county recorder, let them know that their partner hadn't filed yet for the year and then found a new lode claim that was over filed on top of the miner next door. Being retired, it's just something that I do to make sure that my friends stay safe.
Another friend invited me to his claim last week and since I was already in the area this morning, I looked his claim over, found some really good looking ground for him to work with a caved in drift right next to it that he hadn't seen before. It really put a smile on his face when I went over to his house, picked him up and drove him to his claim around noon, while showing him everything about it including the airials from mylandmatters and the geological map showing the contact zone right where the drift mine was. Hopefully I put him right on the paystreak because it looks really good.
Basically, I always pull the claim paperwork to see the map to know exactly where I'm going, then I just check it quickly for errors anyway because I'm no greenhorn when it comes to claim problems with BLM. I keep up to date here at the recorders office and double check any new entries weekly when it gets updated. This way, I can continue acting as a watchman even in retirement and keep everyones claims here safe from over filers, paper claimers, etc.
Being a straight shooter is the way I like it :)

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You really are the best Reed!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions