OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just providing the known science.

As far as Switzerland they are reporting an infection rate as of today is 0.456 %.

I can't find any indication that they are out of beds nor can I find those figures anywhere but a few reddit posters. Are you in Switzerland? Is that why the beds is a fact to you?

Heavy

I am now.Specifically in south -switzerland the intensiv care beds are at the limit.160 left from 800 that where left in entire switzerland.I'm qouting from the media .

Last edited:

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Agree with supply chain and stuff.BUT!What is your Take on why the all leaders of the world are united to shut down theyre own economy?

The economy is doing just what would be expected, virus or not. If you have been doing the math you know these market dislocations are inevitable, virus or not.

Not sure who "World leaders" are in your mind but it's not like this monetary collapse is a surprise. Sure wasn't a surprise to me and you can see Goldwasher had adequate notice years ago to prepare for the comfort and safety of his family.

Enjoy the ride down and stay safe if you can. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's bad enough to have 24-7 coverage on the TV but I was hoping to escape that by coming to TNET...nope, same armchair experts here on a gold forum. What a sorry state of affairs.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am now.Specifically in south -switzerland the intensiv care beds are at the limit.

Ah. So part of South Switzerland has few intensive care beds left. Thanks for clarifying that. It's good to have local information. :thumbsup:

We have the same problem where I live. During the height of the winter season the retirees fill the hospitals to overflowing even though there are hospitals about every 4 miles. During the summer the hospitals are pretty much empty. Healthcare is one of the biggest businesses in the U.S. - nearly 20% of our economy. A lot of that money comes from retirees.

Here they just put portable beds in the hallways of the ICU and Critical Care units when it get to overflow.

I'm guessing with 289 hospitals in a country 2-300 miles from border to border it's a short drive to another Swiss hospital with more beds should they run out?

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah. So part of South Switzerland has few intensive care beds left. Thanks for clarifying that. It's good to have local information. :thumbsup:

We have the same problem where I live. During the height of the winter season the retirees fill the hospitals to overflowing even though there are hospitals about every 4 miles. During the summer the hospitals are pretty much empty. Healthcare is one of the biggest businesses in the U.S. - nearly 20% of our economy. A lot of that money comes from retirees.

Here they just put portable beds in the hallways of the ICU and Critical Care units when it get to overflow.

I'm guessing with 289 hospitals in a country 2-300 miles from border to border it's a short drive to another Swiss hospital with more beds should they run out?

Heavy Pans

In this number are also included 50psychiatric clinics,50orthorehab etc.
It,s the intensiv care beds that are running out

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's bad enough to have 24-7 coverage on the TV but I was hoping to escape that by coming to TNET...nope, same armchair experts here on a gold forum. What a sorry state of affairs.

I don't watch TV. Don't even own one. I'm sorry you feel overexposed.

It seems to me that "armchair experts" is just another way of disagreeing with an opinion. That's cool. Humans all have opinions and they rarely agree. We still can get along.

I don't know which armchair expert "opinion" you are objecting to. Do you have an opinion you would like to share? You are an experienced respected member here and elsewhere. Some of us might learn something from your ideas. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's only difficult to detect humor.like yours

Yeah the internet is like that. We need vocal clues and facial expressions to really understand what another human means by what they write.

I intended no humor nor did I intend to offend. My apologies if you thought I was trying to joke or offend you.

Heavy Pans

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah the internet is like that. We need vocal clues and facial expressions to really understand what another human means by what they write.

I intended no humor nor did I intend to offend. My apologies if you thought I was trying to joke or offend you.

Heavy Pans

I thought it was dry humour ,"enjoy the way down " so i added a dry ...
No biggie -I apologize too.Like you said vocal clues and facial expressions would help.

barrelroll

Dec 14, 2016
Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's still mining as usual here till they put an essential personal only order in affect or ore prices tank. Just more man trips on the cage, went from a limit of 25 per deck to 5 per deck on the double deck man trip and a big box of spray bottles full of bleach in the dry to grab for sanitizing everything.

Also if history repeats it's self gold prices really didn't jump way up till a couple years after the 2008 crash. I'm thinking now is a good time to get a job at a gold mine before prices start to jump big time and the hiring craze starts.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's keep it cordial please.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just herd the one cruise ship that had Covid -19 on it, they tested surfaces and found it was infectious after 17 days wth, anybody herd that ???

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life was spending a winter in Brooklyn NY.

Wanna know why NY is a hot spot. 24k people per square mile. There is no such thing as social distancing.

Combine that with the average selfish attitude of most dense urban dwellers.. your gonna get a break out.

The overall population density of Italy is 205 people per square km In Lombardy the biggest breakout its over 400 people per square km.

one sixth of Italys population is there.

The average us population density is 91 people per square mile.

If only the media would spread helpful useful information vs. sky is falling hype.

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the dumbest things I've ever done in my life was spending a winter in Brooklyn NY.

Wanna know why NY is a hot spot. 24k people per square mile. There is no such thing as social distancing.

Combine that with the average selfish attitude of most dense urban dwellers.. your gonna get a break out.

The overall population density of Italy is 205 people per square km In Lombardy the biggest breakout its over 400 people per square km.

one sixth of Italys population is there.

The average us population density is 91 people per square mile.

If only the media would spread helpful useful information vs. sky is falling hype.

Thats correct.But as a country ,you can't increase your square miles.
The other problem is that that's where the industrie and the jobs are in italy.
Add the high density building,Publict transport that the green city planning agenda wants to force on the world and it's only a matter of time a virus will wipe out millions.
Like i said ,i have envy for the rurals . A lonely farmer is king now.
Good on you you managed to act accordingly.
Meanwhile all my prospecting plans are messed up since i have to take care of the high risk family members.
Also i was prospecting in the adjacent countrys that have barring entrys
I'm working in construction and we still have to work,There's no shutdown for us.
Got my madam isolated in her appartment,same with my brother and grandmother.After work i do the groceries for me ,my dad ,my girl.Put on one of the few masks,gloves and deliver.
The first case of corona appeared in the circle of my friends.
The pregnant(8month) wife of my buddy got the virus.She only had 37.5 celsius of temperatur,severe weakness for 5days,dry cough and the typical loss of smell.She seems to recover now.
This virus seems to have many faces,but it appears that pregnant young women ,as wyman in general are somehow more protected.
Will have to feed of prospecting vids from youtube dang it.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still nine times more likely to have a heart attack or get cancer.

Attachments

• parachute.jpg
    parachute.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 45
OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meanwhile,also my neighbour,who's balcony is 6 feet away got corona,as well as his mom and dad.(they live together)It took them 3 weeks but they are on theyre way to recovery.
They are all still weak.His dad just dropped like a sack of potatoes 4 days ago on the way to the toilet.
This whole thing Is getting psychologically wearing.No end in sight.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That right there is apparently how "they" are counting the deaths to make it seem worse than it actually is. Typical commies.

Yea, they also used a mass grave that has existed for decades. That is where the several hundred people who die a day and are unclaimed are buried.

In NYC if a body is unclaimed after two weeks it goes to an Island. the media tried to claim it was due to the Modello ..uh I mean Coronas.

Using footage of an Italian hospital to show how bad hospitals here are....meanwhile staff and nurses across the country are off schedule right now due to general other than emergency surgeries and treatments.

The shelves are getting emptier by the day.

The dumbing down is working.

But just wait... the next two weeks are gonna be bad...more adjustments to liberty coming soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread