Battle of The Year 2020

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only crisis is how dumb people are being about the whole thing.

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you mean that this virus is comparable to a Flu,its not.If you mean how dumb western society has become,to outsource production of strategic important goods to other continents,yes very dumb.If you mean all our gov's totally failed to be prepared for a pandemic,to develop vaccines against this viruses that are known for quite a long time..dumb does'nt come close.
If this is getting too political,mod's just tell me .But this is a highly important lesson for us.

firebird

Oct 17, 2018
Central Valley California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't this mean more people are going to the mountains to go prospect for gold instead? Less chance of getting sick if you're out in the wilderness with no people. Gold prices are also skyrocketing too.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Firebird now everyone is going to be infected with the Gold Fever-20

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FB_IMG_15841582546471.jpg :laughing9:

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20200313-084512_Instagram.jpg
    Resized_Screenshot_20200313-084512_Instagram.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 115
OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't this mean more people are going to the mountains to go prospect for gold instead? Less chance of getting sick if you're out in the wilderness with no people. Gold prices are also skyrocketing too.

I really have envy for rural,self sufficiant people.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So with the **** ticket shortage my mom's got a bidet but its got cold water only, I'm interested in it but I don't want cold water so I was wondering if I could rig up a hot water line from the sink and use the mixing valve and hardware from my dredge's hot water system?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So with the **** ticket shortage my mom's got a bidet but its got cold water only, I'm interested in it but I don't want cold water so I was wondering if I could rig up a hot water line from the sink and use the mixing valve and hardware from my dredge's hot water system?

You can buy them with a hot water connection but it's really not needed. Do you really need to wait for the water to get warm? Nope, I ended up unhooking the hot water on ours, it's not a big deal. The bidet eliminates the need for tp, which is why you don't see them advertised in America. Tp makes people spend a lot of unneeded money on filling big company pockets, along with filling your sceptic tank faster...

wildminer

Dec 2, 2015
Jefferson Coast
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Finally an excuse to fire up the 'ol 6.5 Honda clone p180 w/2 inch pressure line and blaster nozzle !!! Hydraulic toilet paper in the wilds of Oregon! Ben Dover

OP
OP
spaghettigold

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Beeing the optimist i am,i was wondering if crafty Dredgers are able to convert the aircompressor in to a breathing apparatus. Aka the big bottleneck

Last edited:

firebird

Oct 17, 2018
Central Valley California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap, Trump just announced every US citizen is going to get $1000 a month. If this really happens, I can just go to the mountains and dig for gold instead full-time!

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why you don't have toilet paper

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold Tramp please do not insult members.

To all, please post by our rules, repeat offenders can lose the right to post. Substituting characters for letters to bypass censor still violates our rules just as if you typed it out, if you do so the post will be deleted not just edited.

Last edited:

mikep691

Aug 6, 2015
Northeastern Sierra's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy crap, Trump just announced every US citizen is going to get $1000 a month. If this really happens, I can just go to the mountains and dig for gold instead full-time!

Just to clarify, it's a ONE TIME $1000 stimulus. It's not every month. It has yet to be voted on though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread