Oct 11, 2015
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
MineLab GPZ 7000
Garrett ATX Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
$60 a gram!

Once people realize on a good claim you can support a family with just a shovel and sluice at those gold prices...

Funny thing is we see lots of abandoned silver mines out in Nevada. My bet is silver goes over $100/oz for the actual metal as the dollar continues to get decimated. There is already a steadily-increasing gap between spot and the actual metal. People want the physical stuff not numbers on a piece of paper.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
That's good news. I'm still sitting on some $50 silver from the 80's.....

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Leonard Melman from the Mining Journal has predicted gold to push $2000 / 3000. in the near future. I hope everyone that has had the courage to hold on to their preciouses metals does real well amongst all the "Domestic Terrorisms " that are currently going on across our Land !

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My uneducated Prediction, it will keep Going up at Least till November.
& Sorry to Get Political ! I'll try to keep it within the Subject of Gold Prices.
I'll also Guess If Tump Wins and a Cure for the Virus Comes out after, Prices will recede Some.
as the economy has a chance to come back.

If Trump Looses cure for the Virus won't Matter !
The Stock Market with how Timid they are, will Probably crash
and Prices of Precious Metal will Go through the Roof, as they will be the only thing trusted.
anything you have in the bank is at risk of a 80% Tax till the Upper Class becomes the Lower Class
& The Middle Class Becomes the Upper Class & Gets Taxed into the Lower class with the former Upper Class.
Once complete their will Be the Elite & The Lower class Trading bits of Gold & Silver like Drug Dealers & Users underground
to Survive !

Last edited:

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Drywasher dust never tasted so good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions