BIG GOLD BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
I need help please, I found something that I believe to be a big gold bar, over 500 kg.
Except it's on the beach of an island in Bermuda that belongs to England.
And I am a Brazilian citizen and I live in Brazil, does anyone know the procedures and how do I be mine? X.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks a little green to be gold.

Which does not mean its not... could be the picture... algae growth... pet casket... etc.

So... with this said.. how do you know it is gold ?

I will also point out... if in fact that was gold it would make it the largest gold ingot / bar I ever heard of... Gold was never poured that think and large for many reasons.

Edited.

:)

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So let me get this straight: you want to recover a huge bar of gold from a restricted area in Bermuda...so essentially you are asking for help in committing a crime by stealing it?

Friend., Didn't you read the beginning of the publication?
Please go there and read.
I want to do everything within the law, but each country has its rules.
I want to know if I as a Brazilian can have this right before the British government and what is the way to do it right, with my rights protected.
Understood?

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with AARC and Red Coat, no such thing as a gold bar as big as you say, it would not be able to be carried for one thing. Like others have said, go there, see it in person, take a sample. Personally I think you are dreaming, and that no such thing exists in the real world. Good luck with it, prove us all wrong and go recover it!!

Friend, I'm not saying it's gold, but look at the picture, what do you say?
... and another, study history, there were pirates in 1700 who had tons of gold on their ships.
I think it is possible, yes, they merge huge bars so that the sailors could not steal. Dozens of men would always be needed to carry them.
And tell me it wouldn't be a great idea,

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Friend, First of all Bermuda has very strict laws regarding the recovery of treasure within their sovereign borders just like Brazil does. I suggest contacting the British Consulate in your nearest large city and discuss with them your desire to recover a 500kg bar of gold from a restricted area on a private island and transport it back to Brazil. I'm sure they'd be happy to provide you with all of the salient guidance you will need for your endeavor.

Friend., Didn't you read the beginning of the publication?
Please go there and read.
I want to do everything within the law, but each country has its rules.
I want to know if I as a Brazilian can have this right before the British government and what is the way to do it right, with my rights protected.
Understood?

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, lets break this down, as i recall, you said you lived in Brazil, so I assume you got the picture off the net or from someone on the net. So the next question is, where did you get the picture? It also looks zoomed in, do you have the whole picture, unedited for context you can post? Who took the picture?

Yes friend, I have the photo.
But if I do what you are suggesting, I will give the "treasure" to everyone.
Would you do it?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes friend, I have the photo.
But if I do what you are suggesting, I will give the "treasure" to everyone.
Would you do it?

Ok, well whoever took the photo already would have taken the gold, so no worries that we are going to take it. Can you post up the unedited photo?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, you have serious problems. Contact a smart lawyer in that country and we wish you the very best.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Based on the image provided, the object in question is about less than 1/3 meter in length, no more than several centimeters showing above the sand. The rock in foreground is no more than 1 1/3 meters in length. I base this opinion on the appearance of the water, foam, bubbles, etc.

Also, pirates have never been known to melt easily transportable gold, regardless of form, into hard to transport massive bars. Placer gold and nuggets into more easily managed bars, yes. Bars of more than a few kilograms, no.

I understand that you want to believe you have found a massive gold bar, but based on available evidence, I think not. You still have not given the source of the image provided. Where was it taken? Are there other images available? What about the satellite image? Is it available for evaluation?

Time for more coffee.

Edit: Following evidence has had far better results for me than following desire. Show me evidence.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, you have serious problems. Contact a smart lawyer in that country and we wish you the very best.

Friend, only God knows how much I need.
If it really is gold, I will raffle 10 bars of 1 kg each here ... I am for peace.
But first I need to get to the right person in the British government so that I have my rights protected by the law.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We members are out to make others happy.

Friend, only God knows how much I need.
If it really is gold, I will raffle 10 bars of 1 kg each here ... I am for peace.
But first I need to get to the right person in the British government so that I have my rights protected by the law.

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Errrs....Me ....Gold.....Matey......!
Pictures are deceiving. I’d have to see it in real time, or a chiseled off piece for verification. Due to the restricted laws surrounding its extraction, I’d be just as happy having My name on a plaque for being the one who found it and notified the authorities of that particular Government, or Museum to see it go on display for All to see. If it is in fact real.

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's just a rock is all. If you look closely you can see others in the photo of the exact same color. At least two on the left, more submerged, and a smaller one on the right.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a good thing your an Archeologist... or I would had more doubt.

Oh and before I forget...

I found a yellow brick once... it was part of a old yellow brick road.

I was treasure hunting with a girlfriend and her little dog... and a scared lion was there as well.

And I wore a special metal detecting tin suit... which created all kinds detector false hits.

Last edited:

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just a rock is all. If you look closely you can see others in the photo of the exact same color. At least two on the left, more submerged, and a smaller one on the right.

I agree 100% with Wormslicer... it be a big, mossy rock, Matey! Don’t get me wrong... I most certainly WISH it was a bona fide, genuine half ton of 22 kt gold. Just too many red flags. Ddf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread