BIG GOLD BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning friends.
I need help please, I found something that I believe to be a big gold bar, over 500 kg.
Except it's on the beach of an island in Bermuda that belongs to England.
And I am a Brazilian citizen and I live in Brazil, does anyone know the procedures and how do I be mine? X.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aureus

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2016
Eastern Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If the land owner is the queen of England I would definitely contact her for permission first. I never had much luck geting permissions over the phone, it's always much better to do it in person. Luckily for you, if I'm not mistaken, she hasn't moved since 1952 and still resides in Buckingham palace. Just explain your hobby, bring some coins and relics with you. Don't ask for permission if her husband opens the door, I've heard that he's an ass. Good luck.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait........it think I ran out of popcorn.......ok, I found some more......:happy1:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow ! lol

Well at least you liked my posts... so I assume that means I also have a brain. heh

Well, I guess you aren't the scarecrow, right? :laughing7:

Coinboy

Dec 4, 2019
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Nokta Makro Simplex, pulsedive, Garrett Ace 200, Nokta pinpointer, Brute Magnetics 888 pound Fishing Magnet
Predatortools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a good thing your an Archeologist... or I would had more doubt.

Oh and before I forget...

I found a yellow brick once... it was part of a old yellow brick road.

I was treasure hunting with a girlfriend and her little dog... and a scared lion was there as well.

And I wore a special metal detecting tin suit... which created all kinds detector false hits.

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If the land owner is the queen of England I would definitely contact her for permission first. I never had much luck geting permissions over the phone, it's always much better to do it in person. Luckily for you, if I'm not mistaken, she hasn't moved since 1952 and still resides in Buckingham palace. Just explain your hobby, bring some coins and relics with you. Don't ask for permission if her husband opens the door, I've heard that he's an ass. Good luck.
That’s the funniest thing I’ve read on Tnet lol

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you pay for a plane ticket so I can go check.....I'll also need a room at a hotel for a few days so I can do the leg work. I'll go check if your paying for the ride. :happy1::happy1::happy1:
:occasion14::thumbsup:

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
go there,bury it,then you will have more time to get things worked out.
brad

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like i said on your thread about the Gold you found on google earth in Arizona, you're going to have to get your passport and spend the money on a plane ticket, this time to Bermuda to check it out to verify. No use in bothering the Queen until you verify what it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like i said on your thread about the Gold you found on google earth in Arizona, you're going to have to get your passport and spend the money on a plane ticket, this time to Bermuda to check it out to verify. No use in bothering the queen until you verify what it is.

Goodnight friend
Everything at its time.
First I need to get the money, but soon I will find something closer to capitalize on me or a 50 x 50 partner.

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Goodnight friend
Everything at its time.
First I need to get the money, but soon I will find something closer to capitalize on me or a 50 x 50 partner.

And there's the beg-kicker.

OP
OP
A
Jul 25, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there's the beg-kicker.

Beggar is your mother.
Am I asking you for something?
I have many projects and the day I find a reliable partner, I will invest and he will be my partner 50 x 50.

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is almost the best thread ever.
I always offer 50/50 with my landowners for any valuable finds & unlike many, I actually deliver. Maybe we could be partners.

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Oct 4, 2010
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did he find gold in Arizona too with Google Earth? Dang, I gotta start spending more time with Google Earth instead of watching so much Fox News :occasion14:

Like i said on your thread about the Gold you found on google earth in Arizona, you're going to have to get your passport and spend the money on a plane ticket, this time to Bermuda to check it out to verify. No use in bothering the Queen until you verify what it is.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a good thing your an Archeologist... or I would had more doubt.

Oh and before I forget...

I found a yellow brick once... it was part of a old yellow brick road.

I was treasure hunting with a girlfriend and her little dog... and a scared lion was there as well.

And I wore a special metal detecting tin suit... which created all kinds detector false hits.
sourcey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread