Anyone prospect the Puyallup river in washington state?

Goldrun35

Tenderfoot
May 21, 2020
Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Garrett at pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 1

ace4166

Dec 30, 2010
Auburn, WA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Eureka Gold, 2" and 4" dredges, Gold Hog raptor 2.0 flare high banker, Mini Piglet Flare, Garrett ATX, Gold Hog Multi Sluice, (2) Gold Bug 2 detectors, Mine Lab Monster 1000 detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Goldrun35
Im always up to go prospecting here in Wa. Im located here in Auburn Wa. If serious about going out hit me up. I pretty much have everything possible from high bankers all the way down to pans and sluice boxes. Even have a 2" and 4" dredge. Also have detectors.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Goldrun, there's quite a few members from this side of the mountains,
and no doubt somebody has tried out the Puyallup.

I'm located up towards the east end of the Skagit Valley, and haven't
prospected any of the rivers or creeks rivers south of the Sultan.

et1955

Jan 10, 2015
Shoreline,wa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to the forum, as for the Puyallup there is no historical records of gold found there but you are close to a good gold producing river, the White River, gold, silver and copper are found there and there was a lot mining there in the old days, lode and placer mines in the area. I looked on "My Land Matters" and saw that a lot of the area is county land so it is open to mining.

Clarencediaz

Oct 3, 2022
Hi Goldrun35
Im always up to go prospecting here in Wa. Im located here in Auburn Wa. If serious about going out hit me up. I pretty much have everything possible from high bankers all the way down to pans and sluice boxes. Even have a 2" and 4" dredge. Also have detectors.

Hello please contact me in interested and have a question i live near the Puyallup River as well.

Clarencediaz

Oct 3, 2022
Hi Goldrun35
Hi need you to call me please

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread