What is it?

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried posting this in the "what is it forum but got no responses, so...
This is sitting here outside my trailer and I was told that it's a centrifuge... ? That's a small possibility up top under the black metal lid but maybe it's a real small jig at best... I would like to know if there's a brand name associated with this machine and a positive ID. Its about 6 feet tall over all. 3 feet to the table. You can see the standard faucet for more size indication. 20201101_121318.jpg

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/w...-equipment-parts-washer-who-knows-answer.html

Upvote 0

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like a jig, the spring loaded part makes the water flow pulsate. Is it full of BB's? Didn't you have a centrifuge on your trommel?

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like a miniature simplex jig. Just missing the drive motor to run the pulse piston.

If the rubber is still in good shape you just need to add an electric motor, speed controller and cam.

I doubt you would need to add ragging or shot for a small system like this.

Heavy Pans

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down here it would be a whiskey still / sausage maker. Lol

OP
OP
Reed Lukens

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a miniature simplex jig. Just missing the drive motor to run the pulse piston.

If the rubber is still in good shape you just need to add an electric motor, speed controller and cam.

I doubt you would need to add ragging or shot for a small system like this.

Heavy Pans

That's what I'm thinking, I'll see if I can pull it apart and try to get it working..

The rest of you guys aren't helping anything...
Except keeping my sense of humor running wild :evil6:

I'm sitting down here in Stanton, AZ now for the winter. We've been here almost a week and should be finished setting up everything today :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread