smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might be referring to the French Broad River?!?

Buckshotnc

Nov 5, 2012
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher GBII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is a First and Second Broad River. The Second flows through McDowell into Rutherford County and if not mistaken they join together and become Broad River and go into South Carolina. Lucky Strike Gold Mine and Thermal City are on Second Broad River near the McDowell & Rutherford County lines on Hwy 221. My property is about 5 miles from these two mines. Coker Creek GPAA and Middle Tennessee GPAA members have visited my place Treasure Valley as well as the two mines I've mentioned. You might want to contact them for details.

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For the original poster...note the spelling board vs. broad. Makes a big difference in google searches.

Good luck

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Back some years ago I panned Lucky Strike and Thermal City. I didn't get rich but did find color at both spots.

OP
OP
R

rolandslone

Nov 7, 2014
Halifax, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Whites Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a member of Coker Creek GPAA or was live to far away from there now and there a lot of dishonest things going around there. Thanks for answering my question. BTW I will watch my spelling LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread