STOPPING BY TO SAY HIGH TO SOME OLD FRIENDS

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone while I still have that chance. I see the regulars are still around in Clay, Goodguy, Reed, Kevin, Russ, Terry... Shocked to see the the old GOLD RUSH BEGINS TONIGHT thread is still active. Sure missed getting out and kicking the dirt up but those days are gone I believe. I was in the hospital with a back injury and found out I have a series heart issue. After a number of test and failed procedures my next surgery to correct my heart is to enter my groan in an artery into the heart to map the heart in a 6 hour surgery with the hope to correcting the upper and lower heart chamber to get them in sync. I have one of the best heart surgeon in the USA right here in Tucson Banner Hospital and he is very confident that this procedure will get the heart rhythm back in sync. Its a really bad time to be in the hospital but I have no choice. Keith....

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/gold-prospecting/436571-gold-rush-begins-tonight.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions