Looking For Gold Mining Opportunity NM

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking to mine gold this season, I need some good ground, I live in Northern NM. I have money to invest in the right opportunity. Looking to fulfill a dream and make some money...

You just opened yourself up to every huckster in the gold claim business. Be careful, and God bless you,

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the best way to go about it would be to find claim owners through county records or B.L.M. and then contact some until you find someone who is open to selling you a claim or partnering up.JMO

Milo006

Feb 8, 2011
If you are in Rio Arriba County they have about 9,000 abandoned claims, google mining in Rio Arriba County and you will find a site called diggers.com, they have a wealth of information. You can do the same for Taos, San Juan etc. in Northern New Mexico. Hope this helps.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL good luck with sites purporting closed claims, you need to actually visit your local county recorder in the gold bearing country you are dealing with to get the real story. I have a gold mine in California that I need investors for the operation, It is a completely new process that not only catches all the fines but is completely non toxic using natural fish oils.

Strebs

May 16, 2014
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ive been looking for a partner. My claim is near carrizozo if your interested, you can find my setup on the prospector journal "strebs in the mtns" if your interested send me a message
Thanks, Strebs

OP
OP
H

Happy22

Greenie
Apr 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dtown please write me back on the spot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread