Crushing Gold Ore found with a Metal Detector

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day! We find a free milling gold lode and crush gold ore with 2 different rock crushers!
Prospecting ore deposits with a metal detector is great fun and this time we found a lode that may be worth mining!
The jaw crusher takes the rock down to 1/2" +- and the impact mill further reduces the rock to powder, twas a good day
:laughing7:

Upvote 0

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good video, guys! Makes me chompin' at the bit to get to the mountains. But, it's March, so have to wait awhile up here.
Jim

OP
OP
CGC Miner

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good video, guys! Makes me chompin' at the bit to get to the mountains. But, it's March, so have to wait awhile up here.
Jim

Thanks Jim! Oh I hear ya. My main digs are still buried in snow. I had some mean snow/cabin fever so headed down South to do some digging.
It was really nice to get out of the snow and brutal cold for a few weeks.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I can get to the local desert now, so that's where I spend my outdoor time. I'm still trying to track down some stage robbery loot.:-)
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread