Modern Day GOLD PROSPECTOR! Thousands of Hours of exploration can lead to the BONANZA

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sometimes it can be really hard to keep pushing forward and searching in "vain" but that's what you gotta do!
Let's break some trail and find Some Gold! Being a successful gold prospector can take thousands of hours of field work and extreme dedication.
We metal detect for gold nuggets and gold veins that will hopefully lead us to the Motherlode Gold Mine!
That next big gold deposit could be just around corner or a bit deeper into that mine! Let's go find it!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
CGC Miner

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another EXXXXXCELLENT ADVENTURE ! Thanks again for the tag-a-long!

Thanks and my pleasure Russ! I live for this stuff and am actually enjoying documenting it. The mummified gila monster was an interesting find.
I guess they are a fairly rare sight. Happy Spring!

Mountaineer2020

Jul 5, 2020
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab gs3000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You're enthusiasm is contagious! It's kind of like watching myself checking out an adit. Oops forgot the helmet because I forgot it last time and hit my head. Forgot the clear safety glasses so I have to wear my sunglasses to take samples. Did you assay some of those samples? Claim that and go for the mamma jamma at the intersection of those veins! Good stuff man. Oh the way I remember the helmet now is I use it for collecting samples. Turned upside down it catches more than a bag and then I dump it in the bag and put it back on my head. Hope you find those last 5 nuggers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread