Fluid bed concentrators

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any of you guys use them? Do you have any thoughts?

I am in Ohio. We have all flower gold and much of it it flat and washes out of a sluice easily. For smelting purposes I would like to collect a bunch of black sand and smelt it down to see what I yield. Under magnification I?m finding lots of sub visible gold and mystery minerals.

North of me (Canada) is a lot of gold, silver and even some platinum deposits. Hoping I can recover some of it via smelting.

I have several different sizes of clear PVC laying around. I?m figuring 10 or 12? of 4?clear pipe, 200 mesh screen in the bottom to break up the flow coming from the bottom of the pipe, speed control on my pump to dial in the flow. Seems like it would work eeeh? CAADCC3B-9EE8-44F8-AC06-B1D34FE842A1.png

Upvote 0
OP
OP
O

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any know what’s up with all the question marks in my text? Lol I’m surly no English scholar but damn. Haha

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Any know what’s up with all the question marks in my text?
Lol I’m surly no English scholar but damn. Haha

Recent updates to the site are creating some technical difficulties.
No worries, they'll work 'em out over time.

Cool looking little unit. Tried to make one myself using an old
vibrating sander.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Over on a gold prospector site in your state several pictures of my beach box got posted by someone .It worked real good but I sold it to a friend and it got stolen from her in Southern Missouri when she left it out (unlocked??) on her property! If you look it up and have any questions on it post it here and I'll answer them. as I struggle to figure this (my wife's ) computer !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread