Here we go again! - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Here we go again!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    3357 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Last edited by mytimetoshine; Sep 12, 2021 at 01:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldDoozah View Post
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
    3357 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gold tramp View Post
    Down here south California, we have genarators one for the well one for a small cooler n fridge, just went through 21 hours no power, 108 with humidity, it wasnt that bad an inconvenience for sure but nothing to raise a big hoorah over, when I was a young man here, we would just camp under the mesquite tree throw a little water around .

We get these outages every year about this time monsoon season 30 minutes of storm 20 hours no power.
    Be prepared..
    Gt ....
    I do have a generator. But I just bought this property and have limited funds so the well isn't hooked up. It's not plugged into the main. I have to run extension cord for everything

This last outage happened while I was at work. I have things that need power...not just the refrigerator. I'm single..so I either can leave work to go home and hook up the generator or suffer losses...either way I lose.

I was raised in the city..Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm learning but it takes time and funds. If we had competent leaders it wouldn't be so bad.
    Last edited by mytimetoshine; Sep 12, 2021 at 01:31 PM.
    crashbandicoot likes this.
    The fact that homo sapiens teach genetically engineered canines tricks, on the third planet of this particular star in the Milky Way, is extremely unlikely.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    3357 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinFetcher View Post
    I, personally, want to governed harder. (Kidding)
    This made me spit out my coffee! Haha
    CoinFetcher likes this.

us
    Jun 2013
    El Dorado County
    3357 times
    Your an idiot always politics with you guys
    The consensus is, that it is you, who is the idiot. So why don't you hit the road jack

us
    Ed Tracy

Jan 2015
    Shoreline,wa
    Equinox 800
    1408 times
    Prospecting
    Why would you blame a politician for mechanical failure?
    Mechanical problems can be fixed but when a politician gets involved failure is assured. Money set for maintaining the electrical infrastructure was diverted to green energy projects. I should have said brown projects, thus the sad situation that California is going threw.
    russau and mytimetoshine like this.

Jul 2020
    Oregon
    Minelab gs3000
    114 times
    Prospecting
    I got a great idea! Let's mandate that federal agencies go to electric vehicles and that cars will have zero emissions. Then, when the power goes out on our already overtaxed grid and we can't charge our cars we have a sweet excuse to not go to work and can go prospecting instead.... Oh wait. We'd have to ride our bike.
    et1955 likes this.

us
    retired bumb and part time Hobo

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    5590 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer2020 View Post
    I got a great idea! Let's mandate that federal agencies go to electric vehicles and that cars will have zero emissions. Then, when the power goes out on our already overtaxed grid and we can't charge our cars we have a sweet excuse to not go to work and can go prospecting instead.... Oh wait. We'd have to ride our bike.
    OR walk the mule with our equipment !
    Mountaineer2020 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links