Shaker table rental

GeorgeO

Sep 10, 2021
El Paso, Texas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a small-scale gold prospector, not a miner. I've accumulated about half a bucket of black sand concentrates over the years and was wondering if some miner who has a shaker table would be willing to process what I have, for a fee of course, and return the extracted gold to me. The material has been screened, most of the magnetics have been removed from it. It has been run through various machines such as a gold wheel, and other such machines meant to separate the fine gold from the black sands however still end up with gold mixed with too much black sands.

Anyways did not want to spent $5k or more to buy a small shaker table only to use it one time or got thru the trouble to build one for the same reason.

Upvote 0

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a small-scale gold prospector, not a miner. I've accumulated about half a bucket of black sand concentrates over the years and was wondering if some miner who has a shaker table would be willing to process what I have, for a fee of course, and return the extracted gold to me. The material has been screened, most of the magnetics have been removed from it. It has been run through various machines such as a gold wheel, and other such machines meant to separate the fine gold from the black sands however still end up with gold mixed with too much black sands.

Anyways did not want to spent $5k or more to buy a small shaker table only to use it one time or got thru the trouble to build one for the same reason.

Have you made any attempt to screen classify your concentrates then pan like sized material separately? A 30, 50 and 100 mesh classifier will give you four batches to work with. In each of these batches gold particles will weigh as much as 4 or more times as much as other like sized material making panning efforts very productive. You do not need bucket classifiers when screening concentrates so look for small ones.....4 to 6 or 7" diameter to save you a few bucks.

Good luck.

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With proper water flow a Miller Table has no problem separating Gold from everything else:)
016.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread