Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
I can't wait!!! I have a feeling it's going to be a little crazy out on the water this year, but I have a couple spots where I'm sure to be left alone. Looking forward to getting underwater and cleaning some bedrock.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm going crazy in here trying to get all the fine gold I can out of my old cons lol.
I'm desperate... :D

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey lookin what part of kentucky are you from? Im in harrison county indiana. I heard there is some gold in the creeks in caneyville kentucky? I'm also ready for this spring been working on a small backpack dredge to get back in some places in central indiana.

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait to get out I live in South East PA close to where gold has been found also plan on going to Md Va Nc I have some dirt here I am going though and going to pan out My Son got it for me in Alabama I belong to Gpaa have gold pans mini sluce Whites MXT with all of the different search coils I am getting cabin fever need to get out pouring down raining flash flood and high wind warnings tonite here in PA good luck to everyone when the weather breaks and spring arives fill your pans with those pretty little Gold Flakes and Nuggets Bob

gnewt

Jan 5, 2008
Tx/Al
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/ White
Is this the post where the sick people meet, I am too, I have a serious illness there is no hope because Gold Fever is not curable. I'm going to AZ. next month for my health, it should ease my suffering. I had this set back when the price of gold went up. I think you know what I mean since the news came out and all afflicted people had a stroke. Gnewt

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gnewt it should not be joked with this is a serious illness! ;D
And yes we sick people meet here. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions