Ace250 w/ eXcelerator 10x14 DD coil

Attachments

• tn_river.jpg
    tn_river.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,711
Upvote 0

bigalathenstn

Mar 20, 2007
yes there is gold in NE TN i live in SE TN about 20 miles from Coker Creek, but NE TN and SW VA there is gold there is gold in NC all along the eastern TN state line

S

Strikefleet5326s

I have found gold where some info.said I would not.I've also come up dry for the effort where some info.said "thars gold there".Geologic knowledge is very useful,but apparently is not the absolute.You know...shear,faults,quartz,mineral precip.,black sand and so on.If YOU think it's worth a try...try it.In your photo it looks like there may be some projected intrusive rock over softer rock,if that is indeed the case and your going to dredge the submerged bank cut..stay sharp,be safe and good luck.

OP
OP
R

rdb7

Apr 15, 2008
Detector(s) used
strikefleet.. thanks for the advice... do you know what 'type' of rock is shown in the picture i provided? could that bear gold? thanks!!

S

Strikefleet5326s

rdb7 said:
strikefleet.. thanks for the advice... do you know what 'type' of rock is shown in the picture i provided? could that bear gold? thanks!!

Sorry..but it's difficult to say with photo alone.In the what it's worth department though,the cliff face looks to have a harder rock between the two eroded lines.If I had to GUESS...I would say the protruded rock is granitic in nature.But it's really hard to tell by just a photo.But hey..do a little sampling.Maybe move down flow from that rock face a bit and see if you can find a good spot to try.You might be able to better determine what the native makeup is.Might even turn some shine.Maybe other stuff too.Good Luck.

OP
OP
R

rdb7

Apr 15, 2008
Detector(s) used
thanks strike!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread