Felix paydirt question

AMorgan

Feb 22, 2008
Houston Texas
I ordered two bags of motherlode concentrate thinking I was going to get a better deal than I normally would from other vendors of concentrate. The price was about 50% more for a bag, so I figured that I should get at least 1.5 to 2 grams per bag....

Boy was I wrong!!!

Post your thoughts and experiences below and I will reveal how much I did get after a few responses...

Alan

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nickmarch said:
jeff of pa said:
I Can't speak for anyone else,
But when I Buy concentrates
it simply for the Practice and Expierence
of Finding gold.

Hi Jeff,

What part of eastern PA? I'm in NJ about 5 miles from the Betsy Ross or Tacony bridges. I myself buy paydirt when I'm here as I need it to test things that I make. I use the same stuff over and over again. I also buy the cheapest stuff I can find. The stuff I'm using now is from a seller on ebay. He shows a trommel, highbanker and other equipment in his add but claims to not process the paydirt. It's obviusly not true and exactly what I want to use to test my stuff.

Nick

I'm in East Central PA Nick.

about Midway between Philly & The New York state Line
above Scranton

Alnitak

Nov 20, 2008
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
jeff of pa said:
I'm in East Central PA Nick.

about Midway between Philly & The New York state Line
above Scranton

Hey, I grew up in that area: Born in Scranton and lived in Mill City for a while, then grew up in Kutztown. Nice area. Nice name. :hello2:

Jeff

gold geezer

Sep 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know, I've been reading these complaints about Felix's paydirt and I just wanted to say that I've been dealing with felix for 5 years and my experience with his gold has been terrific. It's really sad when people have no idea what real prospecting is like and expect to just pop open a bag and find a load of gold plus half the time they don't even know what they're doing. Trust me, it's an art that is learned from years of experience. I've been gold panning for a while now and it's a good day's work to get just a little color in the bottom of my pan. So, while I may not get exactly 100 bucks worth of gold in a $100 bag, I'll probably never find the kind of gold I find in a felix bag. All I can say is that there will always be people who are unhappy with stuff because they're just plain always unhappy. I enjoy finding gold and I always find good gold in Felix's bags.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread