Buying Pay Dirt

david6789

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2014
Austin, Texas
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So I got my son and I some gold pans for xmas. I know he will want to practice right away xmas morning.

I see pay dirt or cons for sale on ebay but I am 99% sure its a scam.

I would like my son to get the experience of find some gold in a pan (and hey me too!). Are they any ebay sellars that are not going to scam us if we buy a pound or two?

Obviously I know we will get dramatically less gold (in value) then the money we buy the pay dirt for but some decent/good color would be awesome for him to experience.

Upvote 0

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Your second post at tnet:

I just ordered some Dirt Hogg and Eureka Gold Sands Paydirt. I won some Gold Rush Paydirt so I will video the panning and post to my blog stay tuned. ...Paydirt Review : Rich Gold Paydirt $14.98 with Free Shipping

Your first post at tnet:

I would like to buy some Paydirt... has anyone tried this one ? Seems to get very good reviews... Paydirt Review : Rich Gold Paydirt $14.98 with Free Shipping

Verified Spam!

You should put this review on your blog: Dirthog if fabricated low karat gold at about 5x the cost of 24k.

Last edited:

yotaboy86

Jul 14, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Bgt prospector/miner, Ggt nugget, gold cube, goldnsand hand pump Black magic miller table, blue bowl, garret pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433116018.580790.jpg
Figured id post this here i have been really busy with a new job and haven't been able to get out so i figured id try buying some mystery cons from gold hog and this is what came out of three 2# bags and a few cool looking rocks..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread