Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I no longer like you scrappy ( can't wait to wear my manning jersey up there next spring)

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I no longer like you scrappy ( can't wait to wear my manning jersey up there next spring)

Hahah. Living in NJ I’ve grown a Giants defense shield. But no mercy, I bet my entire company $20/ea that the Pats would beat the Giants in their (1st) Super Bowl matchup. I lost about $2600 that night. Hahaha

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
loyalty is a good quality

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I’d be real proud of beating my Steelers without their best offensive and defensive players and these pathetic calls!!!! When a receiver breaks the plane it’s a td....end of story! See your asses in the playoffs. Btw I’m taking all of my mothers gifts back today and replacing them with coal. She’s a Pats fan! My own mother! Maybe I’ll wrap up one of my Terrible towels and give it to her

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahah. Living in NJ I’ve grown a Giants defense shield. But no mercy, I bet my entire company $20/ea that the Pats would beat the Giants in their (1st) Super Bowl matchup. I lost about $2600 that night. Hahaha

How was the universe created?
Do sentient aliens exist?
How in the living h-e-double hockey sticks does Eli Manning have two Superbowl wins over the Patriots?

The three most perplexing questions of our time.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With out getting into politics let's just say I haven't watched a single second of NFL since first knee hit the ground.

Moderator please remove this crap

No rules have been broken so no reason to remove. We have a politics forum under charter member if you wish to discuss the "politics" of the NFL.

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
either have i

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I’d be real proud of beating my Steelers without their best offensive and defensive players and these pathetic calls!!!! When a receiver breaks the plane it’s a td....end of story! See your asses in the playoffs. Btw I’m taking all of my mothers gifts back today and replacing them with coal. She’s a Pats fan! My own mother! Maybe I’ll wrap up one of my Terrible towels and give it to her

Hahaha! Oh the calls we legendary. At our safety meeting this morning we decided that the long review delay was due to the NFL collecting owner bids.

And you mom is, Im sure, a sweet lady with good sense. I just hope you didn’t watch the game with her!

OP
OP
Scrappy

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Only Kappermick communists watch the NFL

Moderator please remove this crap

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1513604188.383625.jpg

This is an image of my boss this morning. It’s going to be a very long day.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I havent watched it since the players seem to start spending more time grabbing and patting each other on the butt than they do playing:laughing7:Mans sport huh,I'll stick to target ,combat shooting:icon_thumleft:

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And Romo is one of the best announcers out there right now! I loved his reaction when he figured out what they were reviewing

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The touch down catch in question would of been made if the patriots hadn't over inflated the ball------ th ball.jpg -------Skoal Vikings

joeyfresh

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2006
Colonial Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tear, Sniffle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread