iphone gps tracking apps?

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
There's one called 'GPS Tracker' made by InstaMapper LLC which you can download for free in the App Store. If you don't like it you always just delete it.

nadal1

Sep 27, 2011
RDWHAHB said:
Is there any apps for the iphone that will track my route on a hunt and let me add locations (good finds)? I just want a simple way to keep a log of were I have been and locations of good finds.

Thanks for any info :wav:

There's one called 'OmegaSpy Tracker' made by OmegaSpy LLC which you can download for free in the App Store. I think when you use it, you will like it.

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
It's not a true tracker, but if you have enough signal to use a GPS app you can just take pictures along the way or of finds and view them in the photo folder under map. You can export them to google earth with Picasa or other desktop foto software.

Just be careful sharing those pictures, the gps coordinates can be shared as well.

fever87

Aug 16, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705, Equinox 600, GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just downloaded the Trimble Navigator that looks like a well-rounded app that would capture what you are looking for. I haven't taken it for a "test run" yet but from what I read about it it may be a good one to try.

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
several days ago, I lost my iPhone 4s. I've heard that some apps like ikeymonitor here Internet filter for Mac,
keylogger for iPad, keylogger for Mac can track where the iphone is, is that true? Anyone of you guys have experience about this?

There are several programs out there for tracking a GPS equipped cell phone, I havent tried any, but good luck!
Google Map GPS Cell Phone Tracker 2.0

Download Google Map GPS Cell Phone Tracker 2.0 Free - Track a GPS enabled cell phone on Google maps - Softpedia

Google Map GPS Cell Phone Tracker
Google Map GPS Cell Phone Tracker | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net

Last edited:

gigispop7

Mar 22, 2009
Oklahoma city,Ok
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you have a iphone go setting .go to privacy.hit location services scroll down to system services click on. again scroll down to frequent locations .click on to any of the places you been . will show you all the places you have been to in the last couple of months.
hope that helps some .

Grits57

Tenderfoot
Nov 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an app through iTunes called Find My IPhone.

andywilson

Sep 29, 2020
https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there any apps for the iphone that will track my route on a hunt and let me add locations (good finds)? I just want a simple way to keep a log of were I have been and locations of good finds.

Thanks for any info :wav:

I highly recommend life360 and FM WhatsApp Apk both apps are really helpful for gps tracking

Life360 App specification check here
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/life360-find-family-friends/id384830320

FM WhatsApp Apk specification check here
https://gbapps.net/fmwhatsapp-apk-download/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread